Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chaba - Stratford FBSM (formerly Pure Thai by Jasmine)  (Read 3496 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only

This is the artist formerly known as Pure Thai by Jasmine, and reviewed at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=211940.0 - before her former AW profile was passed to another girl.  Currently she trades as Sweet Chaba.

Comms: Near-instant replies by text, and a house number when I was in the vicinity.  I got an appointment quite last-minute.

Venue: A nicely-decorated, well-kept terrace house down a residential backstreet ofd Romford Road, in the West Ham direction - probably a 15-minute walk from central Stratford, plus the seven hours you'll spend trying to escape the station and adjacent shopping centres.  I got a bus, which took 5 mins.  Prior reviews suggest the house is shared but I didn't see or hear anyone else.  The bedroom is big and contains a massage table and a bed; we used the former.  The shower, next door, was basic but clean.

Girl: The girl I saw was 100% the girl in the pictures.  She has pretty darn big hooters, as the gallery suggests, with medium-sized nipples.  Shaved bush.  Confirmed she was Thai.  Was wearing a frilly pink nightie-type short dress and, as it turns out, no panties.  She was smaller than I expected - I'd guess 5'4" - and somewhere between size 8-10 at a guess.  Smelt lovely and breath fresh.  She is very friendly and quite talkative and giggly; I felt immediately at ease.

Prices: Discussed from the off, and as follows:
Plain massage: 30 for 30 mins, 50 for an hour.
Happy ending: extra £20
B2B: 60 for 30 mins, 90 for an hour
Blow job and/or full service: can be added on to B2B for - wait for it - NO EXTRA!  Yes, those prior reviews are true!  :yahoo:

Punt: I went for an hour's B2B plus blow job.  Chaba stipulated that the first half-hour would be massage; fine by me.  Twas a good massage, too - she's definitely been professionally trained.  When it came to my legs (still FD), she was straight in with the CC swipes and intermittent ball rubbing; I, meanwhile, had slipped a finger inside her pussy.  This was all very pleasant indeed.  Then she stopped touching and did that thing which lots of masseuses seem to in a B2B situation; strip off with their back to you.  I never get that - I'm about to see anyway, right?  Why not keep it erotic?  Anyway, we commenced B2B.  This felt a bit perfunctory: Chaba would grind over me, and it really was a grind, for 20 seconds or so, then massage my inner thighs quite severely, then repeat.  It wasn't much of a turn-on.  After I flipped, we followed a similar pattern; she also had her eyes closed throughout, which was another teeny turn-up.  Rather unexpectedly, she started the blow job, uncovered, which was nice - a little forceful for my liking, but nice and deep.  I then sat up and began playing with her tits and fingering her very wet pussy, and we DFKed, which was lovely - she's a good kisser.  Then more blow job but no CIM - the moment she sensed I was close, she moved away.  No problem.

I didn't eat her pussy, but suspect I could have done to no objection.  She seemed very pliable in general.

Conclusion: I probably wouldn't go back as it wasn't ultra-arousing for me, but the VFM (by today's London standards) and hot girl mean it's easily a Positive, and I'd highly recommend Chaba to any FBSM fan.  As jay100gee said, fill your boots! 

:drinks:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 07:34:34 pm by Callisto »

Offline Wozel

Offline horsa

Is her tit job a good one? Does she have a small behind?

Offline Freddie Boswell

How long ago did you pay this visit?
Her profile does not currently advertise personal services.

Online tantraman

Thanks for the review, OP :hi:

Blow job and/or full service: can be added on to B2B for - wait for it - NO EXTRA! 

... that's SOLD it! :drinks:

Callisto

I've no idea if it is a tit job - my hunch would be that it isn't, but I'm no expert on such matters.  Her bum is entirely delectable from what I recall, although I didn't lay my eyes on it for long.

Callisto

How long ago did you pay this visit?
Her profile does not currently advertise personal services.

I went today.  She's like a lot of FBSMs who do more; if you read AW pages or ask in advance, you might deduce such services don't exist, when in fact they do.  Generally the only way to find out for definite is to ask in person - or to consult a wonderfully useful site like UKP! 

It may be a WSWS thing, of course - so you'll also have to respect if Chaba doesn't offer the same services your way.  But I expect she will.

Offline LLPunting

Glad you had a fun time.

Interesting how we can have 2 such different experiences of the same place and SP.

She's obviously changed her offering since I met her.  Would be good to think she changed partly because of my review but as no one else has reviewed her in the meantime we'll never know the timeline of her evolution.

Offline Freddie Boswell

I went today.  She's like a lot of FBSMs who do more; if you read AW pages or ask in advance, you might deduce such services don't exist, when in fact they do.  Generally the only way to find out for definite is to ask in person - or to consult a wonderfully useful site like UKP! 

It may be a WSWS thing, of course - so you'll also have to respect if Chaba doesn't offer the same services your way.  But I expect she will.
Ok, then.
Onto the HL she goes!

Offline horsa

If she has a decent ass then she will get a visit

Offline Samuikid

I did contact her, when she was under her 'old' profile, but working at the same place now, and she replied to tell me she is only available from 4 p.m. every day, so no good for me at the time....so does anyone know if she works different hours...?
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Callisto

I did contact her, when she was under her 'old' profile, but working at the same place now, and she replied to tell me she is only available from 4 p.m. every day, so no good for me at the time....so does anyone know if she works different hours...?

I saw her at about 2pm, so seems like it.  Twas a Saturday, though, so perhaps it's a weekend difference?

Callisto

Interesting how we can have 2 such different experiences of the same place and SP.

Yes, it really is weird, intit?  She might just have fancied me, of course, but I really didn't get any sense of that being the case.  At first I wondered if just one 'extra' - FS in your case, OWO in mine - is included in the £80 rate, and then the extras start clocking up... but she also allowed kissing and fingering with me, so there goes that theory.  I guess we conclude it's WSWS depending on the punter / her mood, or she's changed her offering.  And that I'm a lucky sod.

Btw, I totally agree with your description of "Smiley but not very affectionate, a little shy" - spot on.

LL's review for everyone's info: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217960.0.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:13:46 pm by Callisto »

Callisto

And she is quite trim, while hardly a gym bunny.

Offline tommydle

Hmmm.. is it me or is she hard to call? Never picks up? 3 times at different times in the day
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 06:32:48 pm by tommydle »

Offline Samuikid

i get almost instant responses when texting her, however 2 days ago when i texted to ask about her working hours / days i got a reply of 'ok'

I then asked again, and got another response with the price list....and no confirmation of what hours she works and if this includes Sat / Sun....so maybe she is responding without fully understanding English... :unknown:

Callisto

That's weird. Her English wasn't wonderful when I saw her, but it was better than you report.  It reeks of a shared phone.  I never called, only texted, so can't speak to that.

Offline Samuikid

- fair enough, but speaking limited English and typing are completely different...! I'm getting warning signs with her, so will leave it for now... :(

Offline Punter669

I agree. Her texting English is poor. I ask if she's available and she responds 'okay please'
She somehow speaks better. 

Callisto

I'd leave it in your place too - but all I can report is my experience, and it was as above.  So if you want my advice (you probably don't), just persevere.  Suggest a time and see if she bites.  I do remember when I text initially and proposed an hour, she replied "yes please", which did seem like excessive happiness.  So maybe she just never learnt to read/write English very well.

Offline Baxter63

A lot of Chinese girls use a translation app. - with odd results, often funny, often ott, often making no sense. Especially if people use slang or internet speak when texting them. Guys need to keep their texting clear and simple. I remember one showing me the translation, of what she wanted to say. It was 'you are my handsome prince'. We were lying on the massage couch, relaxing after a good session. I managed to suppress a laugh. A lot use the comment, in texts, of 'ha ha'. They're not laughing at you and they're not over amused, just happy they've agreed the booking.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum