Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackmail  (Read 3757 times)

Offline Farmerd

Hi last August I saw a girl called Anna east from Goleston area.  She was new to the game and was sweet.  I saw her a few times.  Outcall and a couple of car meets.  Saw her on Adultwork.  She disappeared!  Then in November I get a whats app with my Facebook profile and saying does your wife know what we did.  She then messages wife on messenger.

I blocked her and also on all devices.

Anyone else had similar.
Banned reason: Very little contributed in 4 years, no reviews.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline CanOfRedBull

Sorry but if you play with fire you’re going to get burnt  :dash:

How did she find you on Facebook? You obviously got too familiar with her and told her way too much about yourself.  With a SP you don’t tell them anything about your personal life, just like they don’t tell you anything about their personal life.

Never use your own phone

Good luck  :unknown:

Offline MassageBloke

If you go punting, become Mr. Anonymous. No i.d. on you anywhere, take just the cash you need and park the car out of the way. It's even worth watching if you're followed after, I know of someone who was, got his car number. Luckily, he actually sold it a few days after his encounter, so denied all knowledge.
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The sperminator

Hi last August I saw a girl called Anna east from Goleston area.  She was new to the game and was sweet.  I saw her a few times.  Outcall and a couple of car meets.  Saw her on Adultwork.  She disappeared!  Then in November I get a whats app with my Facebook profile and saying does your wife know what we did.  She then messages wife on messenger.

Anyone else had similar.

So what happened when she  messaged your wife?

Offline Home Alone

You joined us earlier in 2016 than I did, OP.

Have you learned nothing from all the threads you've been able to access in that time?! :dash:

Offline freeze44

Anyone else had similar.

If this is true then bad luck and as been said use a burner phone etc.

By the looks of things you've not really contributed much to this site and failed to take on the advice from others here which is what this site is about, giving and sharing information. No point lurking.

Not really sure why you want to know if this has happened to others? 

Offline greg101

Anyone else had similar.

3.5 years a member, no reviews and you ask for help! Fuck off you leaching cunt.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Unless it involves a request for money, sounds like outing and indiscretion.

Offline winkywanky

Agreed, if she was after money she'd have threatened to out him, not actually done it.

Sounds like an EAS-gone-wrong or punter/WG fallen out scenario to me?

Offline Beamer

3.5 years a member, no reviews and you ask for help! Fuck off you leaching cunt.

C'mon Greg, say what you mean !! :hi:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 12:11:48 pm by Beamer »

Offline greg101

He sees a girl called Anna; no review though, not on her or anyone else.  Don't you just get sick and tired of people joining up, giving nowt back and posting HELP ME posts.
Then June last year, he admits to seeing a girl called Becky and guess what nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo review.  Wow.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 01:05:20 pm by greg101 »

Offline Beamer

He sees a girl called Anna; no review though, not on her or anyone else.  Don't you just get sick and tired of people joining up, giving nowt back and posting HELP ME posts.
Then June last year, he admits to seeing a girl called Becky and guess what nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo review.  Wow.

+1,000,000,000,000

Offline winkywanky

...well at least we all get to gloat a little  :D.

Offline CheeseBoard

So what happened when she  messaged your wife?

+1

Farmerd
You blocked her, so what was the end result? Bit of a pointless thread otherwise.

Where is the blackmail element?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 07:04:30 pm by CheeseBoard »

Offline tynetunnel

FFS - really? A member here for 4 and a half years and this is your second post? What a credit to the site you are   :dash:

If this really happened, and I doubt it did, then you’ve brought it on yourself by being a twat of the highest order

You’re obviously more social on Facebook than you are on here! Perhaps if you had more to say here and less on FB she wouldn’t have located your old woman on there!  :hi:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Anyone else had similar.

Why should we care?

You've done nothing to give back to the site in all your time here. Shameful.

Offline scutty brown

what is her Whatsapp ID and phone number?

Offline Punterperson1971

Doubt he will reply his last contribution on here was 6th June last year and he last logged on at 8:41am to post this
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 10:15:20 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Keema

OP - smelling half hols bullshit.

Offline madeinwales56

Anyone else had similar.

Piss off. Absolute bollocks.

Offline Beamer

Anyone else had similar.

You are a real plonker and posting BLX.
Two posts in nearly 4 years.
....and then you post your second garbage in the wrong region. I assume Goleston is really Gorleston which is in the East not West Midlands.....idiot.
Have moved it to correct region.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:33:31 pm by Beamer »

Offline Students Notebook

You are a real plonker and posting BLX.
Two posts in nearly 4 years.
....and then you post your second garbage in the wrong region. I assume Goleston is really Gorleston which is in the East not West Midlands.....idiot.
Have moved it to correct region.

RULE 27                                                                                                                                                       .

Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I think Farmerd qualifies.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 04:39:59 pm by Students Notebook »

Offline dragonmaster

i had a the same sort of thing happen to me years ago, maybe 10 .  my phone went off at 1am and i had a threatening message saying leave £100  at a certain address by 3pm the next day or your wife and the police will find out what you have been up to. i took a gamble and ignored it and heard no more but it was enough to put me off punting for a few years.

Offline winkywanky

i had a the same sort of thing happen to me years ago, maybe 10 . my phone went off at 1am and i had a threatening message saying leave £100  at a certain address by 3pm the next day or your wife and the police will find out what you have been up to. i took a gamble and ignored it and heard no more but it was enough to put me off punting for a few years.

I'd have been inclined to post a Jiffy bag of dogshit through their letterbox. Although not being married helps in that regard.

Offline handyandy3579

I believe that if:
1) You have set your phone number as a contact detail on your Facebook profile
2) She installed the Facebook app on her phone
3) She saved your phone number in her phone contacts
or
4) You both have phone contacts in common saved on your phones

Then Facebook might link you up and make a 'Friend' suggestion.

I think that you can adjust your Facebook privacy settings to make it harder for people to look you up.
Also saving contacts on your phone is risky if you have social networking apps installed.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks for that amazing and enlightening insight, your 4yrs of UK membership with no reviews has all been worth it, for that golden nugget alone  :hi:.

Offline Mark.wd142

I believe that if:
1) You have set your phone number as a contact detail on your Facebook profile
2) She installed the Facebook app on her phone
3) She saved your phone number in her phone contacts
or
4) You both have phone contacts in common saved on your phones

Then Facebook might link you up and make a 'Friend' suggestion.

I think that you can adjust your Facebook privacy settings to make it harder for people to look you up.
Also saving contacts on your phone is risky if you have social networking apps installed.

Or just save yourself the hassle and use a different phone number.. Its not fucking rocket science.