Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wetnwild001 in Rayleigh  (Read 948 times)

Online Skippy2708

Despite 68 ratings on AW this one isn’t on here, anyone had any experience?

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

Interesting MO on her part.

No stated prices as such. Perhaps negotiable, depending on her mood and if you turn her on during comms?

I should imagine Outcall only from what she says about 'escaping'  :unknown:

Offline django0700

Read her profile, its hardly got anything on what she can do for a punter...all about her and ME ME ME etc etc...details very sketchy on prices, likes etc..

IMO she must see a lot of white knights (not usual on UKP) rather than punters (hopefully more common here)..

Offline winkywanky

Nothing more horny that a part-timer who does it occasionally, based on their own sexual needs. If indeed that's what this is.

Fireworks can ensue.

But a punt in the true sense of the word. Perhaps worth an enquiry to get a feel for what's on offer?

Online Skippy2708

But a punt in the true sense of the word. Perhaps worth an enquiry to get a feel for what's on offer?

Made enquiries through AW and £130 for an hour and has a 'private apartment' now (strange as no mention on her profile).  Might TOFFT next week although there are a couple of negative reviews for her but majority are pos!

Offline winkywanky

Made enquiries through AW and £130 for an hour and has a 'private apartment' now (strange as no mention on her profile).  Might TOFFT next week although there are a couple of negative reviews for her but majority are pos!

In that case the way she presents herself is more the marketing exercise of a committed WG.

Doesn't mean she won't be any good of course, but defo worth knowing.

Offline ilovekungfu

I'm almost certain that profile is in fact a WG I reviewed in 2015. The blurb on her profile is almost identical;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77195.0

Nice lady but in retrospect the meeting was more underwhelming than my upbeat sounding neutral review gave credit for. Certainly not a looker and could be 50 something rather than 40 something now. That said, she was friendly and willing to please but it was my third punt and I have her saved in my wouldn't see again list.

Online Skippy2708

I'm almost certain that profile is in fact a WG I reviewed in 2015. The blurb on her profile is almost identical;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77195.0

Nice lady but in retrospect the meeting was more underwhelming than my upbeat sounding neutral review gave credit for. Certainly not a looker and could be 50 something rather than 40 something now. That said, she was friendly and willing to please but it was my third punt and I have her saved in my wouldn't see again list.

Thanks for the intel based on your review and possibility it’s the same WG I will give it a miss. Cheers