Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RubyRoo Ipswich, bareback alert  (Read 2361 times)

Offline Mr.Originality

External Link/Members Only
Red flag here, or for the Bb lovers. But just wondering what the fuck is wrong with her. I just kep being polite, I didn't want to insult her...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 08:38:21 pm by Mr.Originality »

Offline Foxtail17

Red flag here, or for the Bb lovers. But just wondering what the fuck is wrong with her. I just kep being polite, I didn't want to insult her...

Good to know, thanks. Took me a while to decipher her text speak!!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:53:02 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Boomerang17

Offline winkywanky

Why would it come as a surprise when both Bareback and Unprotected Sex are in her Enjoys?

Offline Mr.Originality

Ohh, none of that was on her like list on friday when I e-mailed her for her phone number, otherwise I wouldn't have posted on here nor get in touch.

Offline Foxtail17

Ohh, none of that was on her like list on friday when I e-mailed her for her phone number, otherwise I wouldn't have posted on here nor get in touch.

When I first saw her profile a few months back BB etc wasn’t on it. She just looks a bit too weird for my liking and her profile writing is as bad as her text speak.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 02:37:32 pm by Foxtail17 »

Offline Colonel_Mustard

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 09:12:14 am by Colonel_Mustard »

Offline Colonel_Mustard

At least shes honest, most say they dont do BB so they get more money, they usually get another £20 on the punt and classed as an extra

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bit of a rum do hin't it Boi!

Prolly run out of phone credit so someone had better see her BB or no!

Offline e17steve

She looks like an addict to me. Not having a phone is definitely a red flag. I'd steer well clear

Offline Colonel_Mustard

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 01:40:50 pm by Colonel_Mustard »