Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Babydollemma  (Read 1194 times)

Offline JBD

External Link/Members Only

She's currently punting in the Stansted area and has only been a member for a few months.

Nothing on here about her.

I might have to TOFTT, but it won't be this week  :D :D :D

Offline winkywanky

Profile Nationality is 'Czech', however the strapline at the top of her profile proudly proclaims Swedish. Go figure...

Offline winkywanky

...probably since she decided she was actually Swedish and not EE  :rolleyes:  :D

Offline JBD

Plus £200/hr !!!!!!

I hadn't noticed that previously, so forget it, I won't be punting with her  :D :D :D

Offline Currywurst

She does look tight though, good profile for this region!

Offline muddy funxter

id rather have a wank than give her 200 sovs

Offline Fuzzyduck

Some info in case anyone checking her out.

Looked into arranging a punt today, but didn't work out. Friendly enough over SMS. Everything is included in her published rates but she also offers a 15 min rate although A not included. Not sure what's tattooed under her tits (gallery pic) but makes me think she's unlikely to be Swedish or Czech :sarcastic: I had a look at her PG to see if there were any more body pics (hell it was only 60p) but only mug shots in there. Makes me think she's justifying the extra coin through her looks rather than her bod. I decided to save the cash for another day.

Online Sibiu

Tattoo under her boob is in an Arabic like script I think.

Offline winkywanky

It says: "Fuck me hard like your favourite camel, and leave the Shekels on the sideboard on your way out".

Offline Xtro

It says: "Fuck me hard like your favourite camel, and leave the Shekels on the sideboard on your way out".

I hope she isn't reading this. It would give her the hump!  :D

Offline getsbettereverytime

Any info yet?
See she is now in London; I recognise some of the photos in her gallery from another profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Xtro

Profile Nationality is 'Czech', however the strapline at the top of her profile proudly proclaims Swedish. Go figure...

Possible discrepancy on her behalf, but maybe she just misspelt "Check"!   :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Out and out liar IMO, or stolen profile details  :thumbsdown:.

Offline getsbettereverytime

Spoke to her just now and there are extras on top so this is another off the HL.