Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Georgia - Peterborough Tour  (Read 880 times)

Davido0007

External Link/Members Only

Price: £270 for 1.5 hours PSE

I arrived 15 minutes late due to getting lost but she seemed OK about it and I got my full time, albeit a bit of a rush at the end.

Met Georgia today as she offered filming which is something I tend to go for all my punts nowadays. Personality-wise she was friendly and clearly wanted to please me. However she seemed a bit distant and unenthusiastic too during the actual nitty gritty of the meet. Only faintly smiling at the most.

I get the impression she might have not have been fully comfortable with being filmed. It is listed on her PSE rate but she was self-conscious about her face being fully shown. Something I was not informed of prior to the meet.

Her oral was nice but she kept on wiping me down every few seconds to clear off pre-cum. Fair enough but was a bit of a mood killer. That was the problem really, didn't ever feel like there was any real connection or passion. She had radio music playing in the background too. Missionary and cowgirl was very nice and was the highlight of the meet.

Kissing was minimal and had to ask for light FK. Again, she just didn't seem into it at all. Don't know if she is tired from all the touring or what. Everything with her mostly just felt flat and clinical which is a real disappointment, as she has a nice body and is clearly a nice person too. Just very passive and seemed clueless what to do sometimes.

She said she couldn't do 69 when we tried due to me being too hairy down there. I was hurting her too sometimes apparently with my nails and my teeth when giving her oral. Never had a problem with this before but I suppose it's possible.

Did think of rating this as a neutral but with the amount I paid: I feel very upset about her performance. Paying that high rate the SP should be A+ and that just simply didn't happen here at all.

Offline Big Bad R

Sorry you had a bad punt, doesn't sound very PSE either . I see maximum size for anal is 6 inches does she keep a ruler by the bed :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:31:34 pm by Big Bad R »

Offline Dick Emeroids

@D007.
Sounds like a very expensive waste of time.
Perhaps you'd have had a better if you'd taken your teeth out.
Only joking!
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hackneylad1

Sorry you had a bad punt, doesn't sound very PSE either . I see maximum size for anal is 6 inches does she keep a ruler by the bed :unknown:

Girth? :lol:

Davido0007

Well looks like she is continuing to get positive feedback on AW, so not sure what happened. I am very much on the quiet side but there still seemed to be a lack of initiative from her. Not much sex but the sex we had was good and she seemed into that.

Was struggling to get hard sometimes I must admit, although that was partly down to there being no atmosphere or feeling of connection. Maybe I should have been more directive but would have thought PSE is self-explanatory. Most of my GFEs have been more full-on than this PSE. :unknown:

Ming

Seems very similar to my last meet with her, all smiley but no passion, enthusiasm and initiative from her.

She also got a negative from me, for the same reasons, the price being charged didn't match the service that was delivered.

Shame, nice young woman, but at these prices (which she has just put up  :dash:) definitely not worth the money.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

When I saw her she had 8 positives, 0 neutrals, and 0 negs. So I had high hopes. But unfortunately she didn't live up to my expectations! I had pretty much a similar experience as the op. I gave a neutral, but struggled for a few days pondering between neutral and negative. I went for neutral in the end, but if you read my review I think you'll realise how close to a neg it was. This girls standards have seen a dramatic drop in last month, and just my luck to be at the start of that decline.  :(
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 11:39:29 pm by Littlefoot »