Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Giovanna - Sheffield  (Read 729 times)

Offline oxfpunter

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £200 1 hr.

Comms: Quick and easy via text.

Venue: Very nice appartment in the Netherthorpe region of Sheffield.

Looks: I've dated worse looking women, genuinely good looking. In good shape too.

The meet:
This was a bucket list, now or never type punt. I was half expecting to turn and flee when the door was opened, but when Giovanna opened the door I thought "quite fit" - I was naked two minutes later. She asked if I was top or bottom, I definitley didn't want to shag her, thats too much for a first timer, so I presumed bottom was the call. I was explaining how this was my first time, which she didn't believe (don't know how to take that) and whist I thought we were still in the small talk stage of proceedings she grabbed my head and stuck her dick in my mouth  - Ryan Garcia would be proud of her.

When she says top, she is a very dominant top. Lots of telling you where to go and then shagging or deep throating you. Finished with her jizzing in my face.

Would I go again?: Dunno. I definitly enjoyed it more that I thought I would. No complaints with the girl or the action, fantastic. Just not sure it's my scene (e.g. after a few mins of dick sucking, the question "what is dick sucking like" was answered - a bit boring really.)

Online charliepie

Always interesting to hear from a first-timer and glad you (mostly) enjoyed your encounter though maybe you should also try topping next time around, I'm sure there would have been time for both in a 1-hour session though. Sometimes I manage both in a half-hour meet-up depending on the provider. Do you find that you derive more pleasure from performing cunnilingus as opposed to fellatio? What was her equipment like as she hasn't posted any pictures on her BP advert.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 05:39:21 am by charliepie »

Offline oxfpunter

Def, cunni all the way - doing felatio was a bit boring after the first minute or so.
Equipment, she was very quick to get hard and had a decent size, maybe 7 or 8 inches, in that ball park. Not sure how she managed to have such a well working cock and look so feminine, wish mine worked that well  :D It all goes downhill when you hit 40.

Offline Wolfy123

Did she look quite feminine?

Offline oxfpunter

very much so, the voice wasn't terrible either - I was worried about that.

Online ptt67

Thanks for the review - from her pics and video she looks to be FAF- good to learn that she also delivers a good level of service  :hi: