Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar cosham  (Read 3579 times)

Offline Belikinmmm

Anyone seen sugar at 30a cosham lately ? Seems to have disappeared 😕

Online CooperCar

Hi mate, sugar has been gone for a while there now

I visited a couple of months ago and they mentioned a new shop opening up which is called Oriental Flower in bagshot - External Link/Members Only

Sugar has been working up there since it opened I believe along with Ivy who I reviewed - thought she would be back by now mind you

From time to time I WhatsApp to ask when she is back but never get an actual answer

Offline Belikinmmm

🙄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Offline toetally

She did a pretty good job getting the Cosham place off the ground, perhaps she’s having a similar effect in Bagshot?

Offline fastcar669

Always worth asking them, think she was there last week

Online CooperCar

I think it’s pretty random, I asked who was there yesterday on what’s app, told me 3 names and when I turned up the lady was someone not on the list I was given  :unknown: (review posted already..)

Offline Belikinmmm

In bagshot this week apparently !

Offline Belikinmmm

Anyone seen sugar at 30a cosham lately ? Seems to have disappeared 😕
Still seems absent from cosham ! Maybe I'm not getting the texts 😕  anyone seen recently ?

Offline Singsong

Out of the area... Back mid January i believe

Offline Belikinmmm

Out of the area... Back mid January i believe
Ah, that would explain the lack of reviews !
How do you find out ? Whenever I ask about a particular girl they just say " you come now, beautiful girl here today" ! 🤦‍♂️🙄🤣🤣🤣

Offline Singsong

Saw before went in Dec.
Gone for holidays

Offline Belikinmmm

Aah, I see. She told you herself. How come no review ?
It's been a long time since anyone has seen her I think.

Offline GmxJim

Hadn’t realised they were the same crew. Had a good experience at Bagshot but had driven down to Cosham a week or so back specifically for the bubble bath. Very poor service and the girl had attitude as i wanted an hour. Will do a full review after New Year.

Offline Belikinmmm

Saw before went in Dec.
Gone for holidays
I've been waiting for a recent review but there's been nothing for ages 🤷‍♂️

Offline Kimeen

Hadn’t realised they were the same crew. Had a good experience at Bagshot but had driven down to Cosham a week or so back specifically for the bubble bath. Very poor service and the girl had attitude as i wanted an hour. Will do a full review after New Year.

The shop with the bubble bath is not the same crew. Sugar works at the ‘pain relief’ shop where they have showers. The bubble bath people are a different shop. If you search for cosham on here you will find lots of reviews of both shops.

Online CooperCar

Been waiting for sugar to return since like summer whenever I ask who is working they never list her name

Online CooperCar

FYI, I whatsapped them and they said Sugar will be there this week

Offline Belikinmmm

Online CooperCar

Not from me this time unfortunately, up London Friday so have my eyes on a provider there

Offline Belikinmmm

FYI, I whatsapped them and they said Sugar will be there this week
Maybe bullshit ? It would appear no one has seen her with the lack of reviews ! Such a shame ! I'm a bit far to take a punt on it. Especially as the service had reduced somewhat last time.

Offline Belikinmmm

Not from me this time unfortunately, up London Friday so have my eyes on a provider there
How wad the London gig ?

Online CooperCar

Maybe bullshit ? It would appear no one has seen her with the lack of reviews ! Such a shame ! I'm a bit far to take a punt on it. Especially as the service had reduced somewhat last time.

Yeah potentially - they clearly know she’s the most popular so probably just want to entice people back

Online CooperCar

How wad the London gig ?

It was unsuccessful.. but still a fun experience, see the London regional discussion

Online CooperCar

Has anyone had any experiences with Sugar here recently or is this a write off now?