Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MemorableSecret xXx - Wembley  (Read 1238 times)

9 review(s) for MemorableSecret xXx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tahes

I met Carla for half an hour for £60 recently and I have to say it was a great time. Was her first one that day and she looked great. Asked me to have a shower beforehand. Decent looking flat that looked better than it did outside in Wembley. She remarked that the price she set and the location (Wembley) wasn't great - she's usually in Wimbledon. Looked roughly the same as she does in the photos (perhaps even better). Gave me a long blowjob (OWO) after she told me to go for a shower, and asked me to tell her when to have at it. Next time I'll make sure to go for longer than 30 mins. 9/10 altogether, due to the lack of time.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for reviewing. I have added 'Wembley' to the title.
Did you experience any bad breath with her? It was mentioned on her one and only previous review.

Offline RAJEC

Thanks for reviewing. I have added 'Wembley' to the title.
Did you experience any bad breath with her? It was mentioned on her one and only previous review.

Perhaps it was cock breath?  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

So all you got was a 25 min blow job?

No other services or access?

Attitude and enthusiasm?

By "roughly" do you mean she was fatter, thinner, uglier, prettier, grubbier, covered in ink ?