Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spa Diamond, Birmingham  (Read 1683 times)

Online Keithchegwin2017

Hi I'm new to the forum and just putting a few reviews.

I'm putting this here because it's a bit out of date now but still worth a mention.

I went to spa diamond a few months back. It's near star city in Aston. External Link/Members Only I had a massage off a cute little Thai girl I think her name was Jojo aged maybe mid 20s. Massage was good and after I asked if she would give me a HE it was an extra £20 and I could have a touch of her boobs , ass and pussy on top of her clothes.I've been back since and she has gone and they have a lot of new staff. I've seen on here that they have stopped the HE. I'll be honest I haven't had the balls to ask however I think there might be a chance of extras. I believe Jojo has moved to there Nottingham spa External Link/Members Only on this site they are advertising tantra massage.

I think this could be a good fbsm challenge for some of you more experienced guys!. The site now has pictures of the new therapists all very nice indeed.

the Nottingham spa must be owned by the same people the websites are identical.

Offline TobyJohn15

Going to try this place out.
I take it it's been in Birmingham longer than nottingham?

Thanks

Online Keithchegwin2017

Going to try this place out.
I take it it's been in Birmingham longer than nottingham?

Thanks

From what I can gather Nottingham has been open longer. The one in Birmingham only opened last year

Online Keithchegwin2017

I've been away so sorry for the late reply. I went there last week and had a massage. No extras unfortunately. When I was getting dressed I heard a women making some very exciting noises from the room next door. Must have been a very good massage!