Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet.Adele - how is there nothing on this Girl ?  (Read 2765 times)

Offline Jawbreak

sweet.Adele - wow  :dancegirl:
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This Girl was first mentioned by someone by the name of flufftester - he was going to TOFTT, but never reported back :unknown:
Not sure if he is still around (alien abduction theorist) :scare:

Anyway anyone have anything on her (review wise) - she is way too hot (imo)
not to have been punted by our master puntsters

Any info appreciated  :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline garfield

Will be in brum next few days, if she's working will toftt

Offline Jawbreak

Will be in brum next few days, if she's working will toftt

Well done young man... very good form  :thumbsup:
Please report back ...also if possible take a tracing device - last person who decided to TOFTT has never been found  :D
Hope she is amazing as her pictures and she gives you her services for free ...just tell her you are TOFTT !!!

:hi:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 05:31:36 pm by Jawbreak »
Banned by:

Offline Juankerr

You could always TOFTT her yourself Jawbreak  :)

Offline Jawbreak

You could always TOFTT her yourself Jawbreak  :)

The 2016 punting fund is depleated...  :cry:
on the other hand if you have some spare cash ill quite happily take the hit on your behalf  :hi:
Banned by:

Offline Juankerr

on the other hand if you have some spare cash ill quite happily take the hit on your behalf  :hi:
It's in the post  ;) :hi:

Offline Jawbreak

It's in the post  ;) :hi:

If nothing pops up by Feb 2017 ill do the deed chap ..hope she doesn't disappear before then :)
Banned by:

Offline Mcping

I've been trying but never get a reply....

Offline garfield

Offline Jawbreak

Away till the new yea..

Will pop her on the to do list of 2017.. this list is getting bigger by the day, I dont think 365 day will be enough in 2017  :crazy: :wacko:
Banned by:

Brumboy0

Good morning
Well the reviews on this website have been really helpful so I guess it's time I pay back.
I have booked to see her tonight and will post a review tomorrow.
If I don't call 999  :D
I know I am new. In fact I only joined this morning to be able to help as she looks stunning and yet no reviews anywhere!!
Wish me luck

Ming

Good morning
Well the reviews on this website have been really helpful so I guess it's time I pay back.
I have booked to see her tonight and will post a review tomorrow.
If I don't call 999  :D
I know I am new. In fact I only joined this morning to be able to help as she looks stunning and yet no reviews anywhere!!
Wish me luck

Well I take my hat off to you  :hi: a newbie, doing a TOFTT and a review  :thumbsup:

Shall look forward to the review.

Ming  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Must admit I looked at this one before playing it safe.

Screams TGTBT to me.

Fingers crossed for MrBrumyboy0.  :hi: :hi:

Offline aliasrobingibb

Hi,

I booked to see this girl but ended up seeing someone else, I think it may have been Blonde Vicky.

Vicky was ok, just went through the motions, so be wary if you book her and good luck if you do.

Brumboy0

Well I saw her and funny enough I swear I have seen her before but since I have seem so many WG in Brum I must have forgotten  :blush:
Full report to follow.
In summary she is definately the girl in the pics but they must have been taken 10 years ago and then brushed!!

Offline fubu69

Good pics, but I'd be very wary of the lack of feedback available for someone who's been around since September 2016.