Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensualize - Stourbridge  (Read 10266 times)

Dirty Lad

Hey you dirty lot

I saw Julie and Dee last week for a duo massage for £140.

Communications with Julie were very straightforward and done via text.  She does ask you to confirm your age and name if your a first timer.

I wasn't really feeling like intercourse, just fancied being completely molested by two girls at the same time ;)

The meeting was pleasant, with Julie answering the door in her masseuse uniform and French stockings, under a dressing gown.  Julie gave me a kiss and welcomed me in, like an old friend, which was nice considering it was our first meeting.

Julie took me through to the massage table and explained that Dee would do the first half hour on her own, with a nice massage, with Julie joining us later to spice things up!!

Now Dee isn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but she has a great body and an amazing pair of tits, which she actively encourages you to grope as freely as you like.  Her boobs play a big part of the massage.  She oils them up and rubs them all over you, which is absolutely amazing.

Julie joined us later on to spice things up.  She blindfolded me and encouraged me to feel her tits, which I have to be honest were a bit of a let down, having been playing with Dees for the last 30 minutes, but hey ho.  Julie put a blind fold on me, as Dee continued to massage away and spoke really dirty to me.  She went down on me which I stopped immediately and asked her to put a condom on (there are risks with oral uncovered that I'm not willing to risk).  She covered me up and carried on, with a great gobble.  I exploded after only a few minutes of the oral, got wiped up and then they both continued to massage me, whilst I was on my back and blindfolded.  Dee my top half as I fondled her tits and Julie was kneeling on the table between my legs, sucking my balls and wanking me of.  I exploded again into Julies hand, and she felt the urge to lick it off - which looked really horny!!!

All in all, I really enjoyed my time with this pair.  I have had some bad punts recently which made me question if I was going to continue with punting.  However, I am more than happy to go and see Julie and Dee again in the future. 

I must confess, as a boob lover, my favourite was Dee but as a duo, they were well worth the £140.  I would prefer Dee to do more of the oral, which I am sure she will in time.

Go on boys, this pair are well worth a visit.  They have restored my faith in punting and made me realise why I became the 'Dirty Lad' in this first place  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fbdo

Thanks for the review.

I've considered a solo one with her, but maybe duo is best?

Just briefly, where about in Stourbridge is it? I know it's DY8 from AW, but that's my postcode and don't particularly fancy it being 2 doors down  :thumbsdown:

Dirty Lad

Hi Fbdo

I am not completely familiar with Stourbridge, but it is on a main street (OneWay) by an old church, if memory serves me right it was Lower Town. 

Definitely worth the duo in my opinion.

Give it a go and let me know what you think

DL

Offline Fbdo

Hi Fbdo

I am not completely familiar with Stourbridge, but it is on a main street (OneWay) by an old church, if memory serves me right it was Lower Town. 

Definitely worth the duo in my opinion.

Give it a go and let me know what you think

DL

Thanks for the reply.

You're right, that's Lower High Street, so I'm all safe to go there  : :cool:

I will deffo go and check it out and review. I've got my next one lined up I think so this may have to wait until new year, but I'll try it on your recommendation.

Matt

Dodo

Hi Dirty.....why were Julie's tits a let down or do you mean a 'droop down' they do look a fair pair bursting out of her uniform.
Would you class Julie as attractive? I know she has loads of photos on her web site but most of them are the same......she ought to condense them down to a few good ones .

Dirty Lad

Hey Dodo

My appoligies for not getting back sooner, only just saw your reply. Julies tits are fine, however after fellinga Dee's massive bangers for the previous thirty minutes, they were rather small and saggy in comparison haha.

None of the girls are particularly attractive but they sure know what they're doing. Give them a go, you wont regret it 😂😂😂😍😍😍

Offline Jockey

Great review I met this one when she first started up.

Does her mate dee play with the little fella at all? is any sex / bj on offer from the black lady?

Dirty Lad

Hey Jockey,

Ye Dee will have of play and should does a great tit wank.  She never offered any sex or oral - this seemed to be what Julie was there for.  I will definitely ask her or some extras next time.  In fact I am in Kingswinford tomorrow, so may call in for another session!!!

Dee covered her tits in oil and wanked me off with them - I have to be honest they are a great pair of tits!!!

:D

caprob

Is Dee still there?? I've checked the website and her photos were removed. Is Julie working alone again? such a pitty.

Dirty Lad

Hey Caprob

sorry not to get back sooner.  I believe that Dee has left, which is a shame really as she's the only one that interested me really.  Julie is ok, but she tended to get in the way I found in the end.  Hopefully Dee will turn up offering services on her own again soon - fingers crossed!!

caprob

I do hope so. Hopefully she'll be on her own providing her special treatment without any kind of supervision... as you said fingers crossed

Dirty Lad

She definitely didnt need supervising by Julie, as she gave far better service. I reckon this will be the end of Julie's career, unless she can find a suitable replacement that will help continue with the duo sessions. I definitely wouldn't pay Julie on her own.

Dirty Lad

Hey boys,

Has anybody been able to track Dee down. Im desperate to play with her juggs again 😍😍😍