Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BavarianGirl - Thames Barrier Park - first class punt  (Read 2906 times)

17 review(s) for BavarianGirl (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
2 hours for £300 but extended to 2.5 hours for £375

I'd had Sonja on my AW hotlist for ages and finally decided to see her. We chatted on the phone but had to agree a date the following month as she only visits London once a month from Bavaria. I had to wait 20 days, a record for me but I had a good feeling about this punt. The nearest station to her place is Pontoon Dock DLR station which is about a 11 or 12-minute walk to her flat in an apartment block in a gated community. Hint: if you're not walking under the elevated DLR tracks you're going the wrong way! As most punters will have little knowledge of the transport links to that area of London, I thought I'd do a bit of a travel write-up. Note: there are buses but I didn't investigate them.

You can interchange with the DLR at Tube stations like Bank, Canning Town, West Ham or Stratford, but the quickest for me was to use the Elizabeth line to Woolwich, exit and cross the A206 to Woolwich Arsenal DLR station (about a 3-minute walk) and Pontoon Dock is only three stops away. As I had some time to kill I did the two stops to London City Airport whose exit from the platform goes straight into the terminal to have a bit of a browse around, this can actually be a nice pit stop to get some food or drink from Soul & Grain, Pret a Manger or Caffè Nero, cash from one of the three ATMs and use the toilet - a whole lot better than hanging around outside a WG's place in the cold and rain as some of us punters have had to do.

Back to the review: got through the gate and into the apartment block, up the lift and on approaching her door she was standing by it, no hiding behind it as many other WGs do. I liked what I saw: her face was attractive with longish black hair and her figure was voluptuous even though the short black dress failed to accentuate it. She also wore glasses, tights and high-heel shoes. She had told me she was 40, which is perhaps right, but I'm not good at judging women's ages. She'd already asked me if I wanted a drink, first time I've ever been invited to have a pre-punt drink. So, into the living room of her nicely appointed flat, we shared some Rosé and chatted for a good 40 minutes. Then it was time for a shower and I'd wanted her to assist by washing my cock but to my disappointment she'd already told me that she does do shower-sharing.

Anyway, into the bedroom and she showed me her toys which included a flogger, a paddle, wrist restraints and a double ended dildo which had been bought for some girl-girl action. We did some kissing and this was a good start, I like it deep and this was deeper than I've ever had - and I've been punting for decades. Then off with her dress, revealing big breasts, a G-string and stockings. She has a big ass, not a PAWG but ass lovers will probably be pleased with the real estate available for their pleasure. In short she has the sort of voluptuous figure I like.

She then tied her hair back, a good idea as I could then stroke her sensitive neck. We got into position for some simultaneous nipple licking, a favourite of mine. After a while I made some comment about beating her if she was not obedient and she invited me to do just this. So, with her on her hands and knees I hit her with her back and ample butt with the flogger and switched to the paddle, whacking both sides of her butt. I then got the G-string off and after several strokes she said I could insert a finger - and she was wet, never known anyone getting so sexually aroused from a beating! She said I could put two in and invited me to explore, which I did by moving them around 360 degrees and said I could feel a ridge and stroked it with a finger. She asked me what else I felt, and it was my fingers being squeezed. How about using the dildo, I asked, and having inserted the dildo I then delivered several more strokes with the paddle, causing her to moan and squirm. I want to see you masturbate, I said, so she got onto her back and masturated with the dildo inside her. She showed me in detail how she did it with the fingers of her right hand, close to but not on the clitoris. When she was close to an orgasm I told her to stop.

I needed some more action on me, so she got to work on my cock by gently licking it. I liked it, not quite at the level of Dee who is amongst the best, but still pleasurable. She suddenly climbed onto me me and said "Kiss", so we deeply french-kissed and I brought both hands hard onto her ass, causing her to gasp. A few more slaps like this and she was even more highly aroused.

We then went through at least 4-5 iterations of the above, a variation of one being that I got her to bring herself over the edge - then told her to stop, so bringing her body-jerking orgasm to a halt. She told me she liked it, but all the other WGs I've tortured this way begged me to let them come, so I must somehow get her to beg as well in a future punt.

On approaching the 2-hour mark we agreed on a 30-minute extension as I was still feeling good and continued as before. At the end I told her to attend to my nipples whilst I masturbated and when I was close to coming I got my cock into her mouth and ejaculated weeks of pent-up frustration. She cleaned me up and gave me a small towel to wipe my hands, and she used a wipe to get rid of what was in her mouth. Now she needed her relief by masturbating, so I helped her by inserting the dildo, keeping it still initially and then pushing it in with increasing frequency as her orgasm approached. I also squeezed her nipple as hard as I could as this also arouses her. When she came her body shivered and arched, a great sight.

In summary this was a top-class punt, really enjoyable and I intend to see her again.

Offline Bartolomeo

Nice  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen her for years. Always been tempted to revisit when she resumed coming back to London, but thought location was too far out of the way. Had an outcall booking in the area last week and it's actually only few stops away from one of the office locations I can work at, so actually could be convenient.

Is her hair longer than in her pictures? I used to find her really attractive when she had the short bob sort of haircut in her pics. I've seen pics of her years ago with long hair and didn't think she looked as good

Offline Bartolomeo

Also was the 40 min pre action chat part of your 2 hour booking?

I remember she used to like a chat and little drink but did not take it out of the booking time

Offline stayer

I think her hair's a bit longer than in her picture, but she prefers to tie it back before you get into action.

And what's good is that everything pre-punt - chatting and showering - were not part of the booking time. I really like her relaxed way of working and I think she limits the number of punters she sees in a day.

Offline pantywetter

She’s a blast from the past.  Had a great punt with her pre Covid!  Tempted!