Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DanniDesire - Barnsley (Outcall)  (Read 1371 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5498596) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline ytgh0st

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I found myself without a car this week, and decided to try an outcall to my place. To make things simple, I picked a SP who lived close by, so there wouldn't be any problems with travel. I decided on Dani. £200 for a 1 hour outcall, was the agreement, made three days in advance, Including a £60 deposit, which I paid with no complaints, and she was supposed to come over on Friday.

On Wednesday, she messaged me confused, and asked if we were still on for tomorrow, I reminded her that we were supposed to meet on Friday. Then Friday finally comes, and two hours before the meeting time, I message her asking if everything is still alright, and she tells me that she can't come over today, as she has just been in the hospital of abdominal pain. Alright, I understand, although I am a bit suspicious when she says she could do the next day, since if she was bad enough to go to a hospital, I would expect more than a days rest. I reschedule for Monday, because I am busy over the weekend, and I want her to be in top shape, and she agrees, thanking me for being so understanding.

Today, on a Sunday, I ask her if we are still good for Monday, and she tells me that she can't do Monday, as she has to go to a funeral. First of all, bullshit, you don't have a Funeral on such short notice, and if you did, You would message me about it, I wouldn't find out myself when I decided to check up on our appointment. Second of all, rescheduling once in short notice is an accident, but twice, which I don't believe for a second would have happened if I didn't prompt her, is a pattern. I told her simply that I was not interested in her services anymore, and she reacted with a thumbs-up, no apology, no offer to send me my deposit back.

I am sure that Dani is a wonderful girl, if you can actually get a hold of her. Until then, she should probably only advertise services she can actually perform, if she can't bring herself to take a 15 minute taxi for an outcall, she should not advertise that she does outcalls.

Conclusion
Out £60, and got blue balled by a pathological liar.

Online scutty brown

First post negatives like this always suggest possibilities of hit-and-run trolling, but the AW feedback indicates something similar happened in 2022 - so she has form
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 12:16:12 pm by scutty brown »

Offline qarma

And for the umpteenth time - this is why you NEVER EVER pay deposits!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online jessie100497

And for the umpteenth time - this is why you NEVER EVER pay deposits!!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I haven't looked at loads but a high percentage of outcalls I have looked at require some form of deposit. Almost 30% of the fee does seem a bit high though

Offline qarma

I haven't looked at loads but a high percentage of outcalls I have looked at require some form of deposit. Almost 30% of the fee does seem a bit high though

That may be true, but I'd use those in the smaller percentage that don't require deposits. Simple as.

Offline dreamwrx

Shame, this one .. can't excuse that behaviour though and very sorry to hear about that mate .. I met Dannii recently and had a good time (see review), and I'd meet her again as she has lovely boobs, but you can only report on what your own experience was.

I can't see myself ever paying a deposit to a WG, so if the situation demands one I'm out anyway.