Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April of Premium - Sunderland  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Andy_707

External Link/Members Only

Venue

Apartment in Sunderland close to Winter Gardens.  Clean with paid parking nearby – about £1 per hour.

Cost

£80 for 45 mins

Comms

Arranged by text through Premium.  Straightforward as usual.

Appearance

Attractive blonde.  Late teens or early 20s.  5’ 3”.  Naughty horny looking face  :thumbsup:

The Event  short version below

Usual behind the door routine.  Nice greeting.  April fetched a drink of water, then met me upstairs in the bedroom.  Had a bit of a chat.  She seems to want to get to know you, but certainly didn’t appear time wasting and, from what followed, it wasn’t!  Chat included likes & dislikes.  Basically, everything is on the menu apart from anything anal and facials.  Enjoys OWO & CIM, but said “warn me first”  :lol:

Started with a good snog.  Then me lying down on the bed while she went to work on my todger.  Lots of eye contact.  April politely asked me if she can spit on it – “hell yes”.  And at one point looked up and said “you can cum as many times as you want”.  :yahoo:

I then got her to lie down beside me and started to give her a good fingering while she played with her clit and we enjoyed some more snogging.  This girl is dirty.  :P  I then went down for some RO to “clean up the mess you’ve made” (her words).  Then told me I was a good boy for doing it  :D

More kissing and put an exploratory hand around her throat.  April’s response was “do you like to dom, I can get some rope if you wish”.  So I had her tied to the bed (but so she could easily escape) and fucked her in mish, my hands tightening around her throat.  She was saying “punish me sir, I deserve to be punished” etc

I felt the time was approaching so, condom off, and I got her to kneel on the floor for some more OWO.  She took instructions well and I finished with a satisfying CIM.

Time was up and a little overrun to be honest.  She says she enjoys being sub in civvie life so enjoys it when she gets the chance at work.  However, she also took the lead early on, so will most likely satisfy whatever role you like.

Nice hug goodbye and I was out the door with a spring in my step.

Short Version

We enjoyed kissing, DFK, OWO, RO and CIM

April likes to be submissive, but will take control if you wish.

Everything appears to be on the cards apart from facials and anything anal.

I will definitely be going for a return visit.

Offline waynekerr600

Pleased you had a good time. I've also enjoyed her company. Must get round to a rematch.

Offline Andy_707

Pleased you had a good time. I've also enjoyed her company. Must get round to a rematch.

Yep. She’s a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline Happynerd

Thanks for the review.  I've been hoping to see April for a while but calendars never align. This review means I'm going to make sure they do!