Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Woods - Uxbridge  (Read 2960 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5417365) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline somerandomfella

External Link/Members Only

Very conflicted on this. Really friendly Brazilian/Lebanese lady, absolutely stunning in the flesh, but very average service.

LOOKS: 10/10

Stunning. Absolute knockout. One of the best on A/W. Beautiful face, natural boobs, toned body, wonderful butt and tiny waist. I'd look twice if she was on the street. Communications were good too, replied to messages quickly and clearly.

Off a very busy road between Uxbridge and Hayes End. Not the easiest to get to as there's no train station nearby, you'll have to get a bus.

SERVICE: 3/10

Went and got washed beforehand, and no towels were in the bathroom. OK.... She started off with a quick dance, and couldn't wait to get my hands on that killer body. No DFK was offered, no OWO, that was just a few minutes... Straight on to doggy before i was ready. No 69 even though I asked, she seemed to want to take my hands away from her boobs too. Incredible body, incredible looking girl but the service was really poor. Couldn't even take a shower afterwards as no towels!

We did have a nice chat after about travels etc, she's a smart, engaging girl but her service wasn't anywhere near good. I'll give her a neutral as I enjoyed her personality and looks, but service is way off.

Offline Convince Me

“ smart, engaging girl ” obviously as she entices punters in & delivers a very poor service.

Offline g284

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:24:30 pm by g284 »
Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kamilondon

External Link/Members Only

Very conflicted on this. Really friendly Brazilian/Lebanese lady, absolutely stunning in the flesh, but very average service.

LOOKS: 10/10

Stunning. Absolute knockout. One of the best on A/W. Beautiful face, natural boobs, toned body, wonderful butt and tiny waist. I'd look twice if she was on the street. Communications were good too, replied to messages quickly and clearly.

Off a very busy road between Uxbridge and Hayes End. Not the easiest to get to as there's no train station nearby, you'll have to get a bus.

SERVICE: 3/10

Went and got washed beforehand, and no towels were in the bathroom. OK.... She started off with a quick dance, and couldn't wait to get my hands on that killer body. No DFK was offered, no OWO, that was just a few minutes... Straight on to doggy before i was ready. No 69 even though I asked, she seemed to want to take my hands away from her boobs too. Incredible body, incredible looking girl but the service was really poor. Couldn't even take a shower afterwards as no towels!

We did have a nice chat after about travels etc, she's a smart, engaging girl but her service wasn't anywhere near good. I'll give her a neutral as I enjoyed her personality and looks, but service is way off.

From what you have written, that sounds like a very clear negative and not a neutral in my opinion, ok she looks hot but you didn’t really get what you went for and couldn’t even touch her boobs🤦‍♂️
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.

Offline somerandomfella

She was on her phone a lot after the punt too. So yeah, I can't edit the original post, but it'd be a negative as I won't be back, even though she's mega hot.

Offline PatMacGroin

She was on her phone a lot after the punt too. So yeah, I can't edit the original post, but it'd be a negative as I won't be back, even though she's mega hot.

Changed it to a negative for you.

Offline Kamilondon

That’s a more suited score for her.... the slaaaag 😂
You guys are always on the ball man 👍  :hi:

Offline wtfness

Just saw her rate. Essentially a 100 quid pump and dump.

Offline Kamilondon

Were my thoughts exactly when I saw her rates and the service that was received , just putting my 2 bit view about that, although these days I tend to go for FBSM :)

Offline Nz

Did she have an accent?
I ask that because she looks east Indian from the local area rather than Brazilian/Lebanese
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:07:16 pm by Nz »

Offline peter purves

Perennial Question: Is she a Bubble Butt thread entrant?

Cheers!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline Chattymatty88

Shes hot another onto the list cheers

Offline ollielon

do you remember how much was the fee ? she seems to be charing 150 an hour now