Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Sexy Brentford  (Read 1188 times)

9 review(s) for Kendra Sexy Xx (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Sullivan

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70. Booking over text, she asked a few questions about nationality and ethnicity first before giving her postcode.

There’s not a great deal I can say about this girl that has not already been said. I met her on a wet Friday evening. I parked my car in the car park on the Green Dragon Estate. It’s free except 10-11 am and 7-8pm and there’s a pedestrian walkway right to her building.

She’s a pretty Romanian. I looked at several reviews, several photos and didnt recognise her face from any of them when I got there. But it is the same girl, for reasons I’ll go into later.

Obviously born dark haired and has dyed it blonde. Black eyebrows. I would estimate her at being 30 years old.

She was very friendly on arrival and throughout, wearing beautiful lingerie and she was in a red dressing gown when I arrived.

No kissing on her profile and she gave me her cheek to kiss.

On with a Johnnie and she started to give great OW. Then off came her lingerie and, as mentioned previously, her entire left tit is discoloured. It didn’t really put me off, but I found myself focussing on the normal one moreso than the discoloured one. I think, in retrospect, I’d have liked her to have kept her bra on. They would be the best set of tits in the world if they were both like the good one.

We did CG, then mish, then doggy, back to CG and she finished me off by hand.

Throughout the punt she was tee hee hee laughing and saying things like “Ooooh big, big man”, which was a bit strange.

As I say, she seems very nice. Not a clock watcher, not pushy, friendly, pretty.

Go for it, if you’re in the area.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 02:29:50 pm by Sullivan »

Offline welshpunter17

Seen her a few times, haven't gotten around to reviewing yet. Each time has been good and yes the things she says are different.. But for me that made it memorable and left me wanting to visit again, thought she's good fun.