Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: babysarxx - DUNDEE  (Read 1183 times)

1 review(s) for babysaraxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Banquo

I don't often leave reviews these days, certainly not pro rata with the punts I have had, mostly because I think that most members here aren't interested in my late night Romanian shenanigans. These meets are always "neutral" for obvious reasons and I expect that no-one wants to listen to a long list of caveats - possibly fake pics, can't speak English, incorrect services listed, but there is still fun to be had for the adventurous. Caveat emptor

However, once in a while, when you punt like me, you find a diamond in the rough:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

None of the pics on the profile (including the verification pic) actually look like her, but they are indicative of her. Very slim, facially pretty, small A cup boobs. Quite possibly the most enthusiatic OWO I have ever received, FF was no problem. Great punt, but just go for a punt, not a chat.

Offline tazman1002001

Your right that was a shite review.. :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Banquo

Now moved to the other side of the city, on a street just off Lochee Rd. Had another good half hour a few days ago. New flat seemed fine.

Now has an ES ad:

External Link/Members Only

Pics are giving a few hits on tineye, couldn't be arsed looking into it in any great detail, but physically she is quite similar to them. I'm not paying a fiver to verify the pg pics!!

As before, enthusiastic OWO, no CIM, Kissing, multiple positions, limited English, but obliging. £70phh, no extras.