Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCandiceNo1 - Leeds  (Read 1845 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline wilson1962

This meeting happened a couple of months ago. After reading great reviews about her I was keen to meet.
Comms. Once  contact had been made information was passed easily. I asked if she would see me at 11.30am. "No, 12 is the earliest I can get to the appartment."
I told her that it would be too late for me. " OK then, 11.30 is fine." Not sure why this happened.
Venue. Very nice appartment a short distance to walk from the railway staion. Had some difficulty finding the way to it.
Her looks. Very slim and fit, Good looking and friendly.
Meeting. Door is really magic, it opened before I knocked! Candice was dressed in a white one piece bra and pants outfit. Bit of a kiss at the door and hands touching each other. As I undressed she sat on the bed, I approached and as I stood at the end of the bed she gave me a very nice OWO blow job. On to the bed and into oral on her which she made the right noises, 69, enjoyed by both. then cow girl, mish and doggy before she finished me with oral and hand. Very enjoyable.
So why the neutral? Maybe I was expecting something very special. Maybe the meet was a bit of a routine for her. Maybe she was rushed because of the time I wanted.
Perhaps we just didn't gell.
She is very nice but I won't be rushing back.
Half hour £100.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, this basically mirrors my meet with her (from a few years ago now), which I did give a light green to but in hindsight should have been a neutral.

Offline Figaro

I’ve seen her a couple of times and really enjoyed myself but she’s whacking her prices up soon so I’m seeing her one more time before she prices herself out of my price bracket.

Offline wristjob

So why the neutral? Maybe I was expecting something very special. Maybe the meet was a bit of a routine for her. Maybe she was rushed because of the time I wanted.
Perhaps we just didn't gell.

Never seen Candice but want to try and get in before the price hike if I can.

I tend to rate reviews on how I felt when I left, my experience, but do adjust a little to kind of give others an informed judgement. Some reviews the girl did everything right but maybe I wasn't really in the mood or whatever and other times the girl really wasn't that great but it just clicked. Only you know but as long as there's detail on the review people can work out if she's right for them.

Offline Kendrig

Why do Neutral and Negative reviews for a popular SP, follow up straight away with a positive?