Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IsaXx - York  (Read 3529 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6865705) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline CityTillIDie

External Link/Members Only

I met this lady recently at a quiet clean house just a few minutes from the city centre.
I have been enjoying arrangements since August with a couple of younger hotties from Seeking but I still peruse the treats on offer on aw from time to time.

I just fancied a Brazilian with a hot body for a change!

She responded pleasantly to my enquiries and off I went, after a good shower and shave. Was able to park outside in a quiet street about one minute from the city centre. Texted and she was by the door ready to let me in. A nice smile greeted me and wow! What a sight as I followed her up the stairs. She was clad in a full body net stocking, she has the most incredible arse and a gorgeous figure, lovely full tits.

I passed her the envelope and we kissed. She was a little shy in this department initially but soon it was a light and very sensuous fk as I stroked her incredible body. We stripped and moved to the bed for more kissing as I stroked her pussy and she toyed with my cock. I love giving oral and cheekily commented that she was dry, and I had to remedy that. She was eager and lay back, while I indulged myself. She was extremely responsive to oral and rimming. Clean and fully shaven. I could do this for HOURS!

She didn’t come and I had booked for 30 minutes (£80) so I came up for air and lots of sexy kissing and whispering while she stroked my hard cock. I wanted to fuck her but she went down on me and started sucking and kissing me. She asked if she could play with my prostate, I just told her she could do whatever she wanted to me. She kissed and sucked and teased me, finger playing inside, to a huge orgasm. Incredible. Not CIM, but she cleaned me up and then  - nice touch- got a blanket and pulled it over us and snuggled next to me and we chatted for a good ten minutes. Over time this was.

She is lovely. Speaks good English, has a tight incredible body and gives excellent service. Sometimes the Brazilian ladies seem to rush things but they generally have an incredible body. This time, I got exactly what I wanted. I’d like to fuck her and I’m trying to find time to return, this weekend.

Although there is another incredibly fit Brazilian staying about one minute from me!  :wacko:

CTID

Offline viper13

Thanks for the review
She looks quite tidy, are the pics accurate, size wise  :unknown:
 :hi:

Offline CityTillIDie

Yes, very much so

She is a delightful size 9 at a guess. Gorgeous arse, lovely breasts.
Probably aged 30 ish. Hard to tell. Very sexy body

CTID

Offline viper13

Yes, very much so

She is a delightful size 9 at a guess. Gorgeous arse, lovely breasts.
Probably aged 30 ish. Hard to tell. Very sexy body

CTID

Thanks for that CTID

Offline CityTillIDie

No problem  :hi:

She was well worth a visit. Always a gamble with the Brazilians as they all look great but the service standards fluctuate wildly.

I’ve messaged her this morning and not heard back yet. Same with the hottie staying round the corner from me. Perhaps Saturday is a day of rest  :D

CTID

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Tits natural or enhanced?
Was the OWO included in the price?

She's down here in Sutton but I'm doubtful that OWO is included but will try if it is.

Offline CityTillIDie

Her tits are great and no noticeable lumps, bumps or hardnesses if they are enhanced.

She didn’t agree to kissing or OWO initially until I asked for my money back. After that I teased her about it as she got stroppy and we had a good laugh and got on really well.

Her English is good

CTID

Offline LLPunting

Her tits are great and no noticeable lumps, bumps or hardnesses if they are enhanced.

She didn’t agree to kissing or OWO initially until I asked for my money back. After that I teased her about it as she got stroppy and we had a good laugh and got on really well.

Her English is good

CTID

Thanks   :drinks:
Doesn't bode well to the pricing down here then.  :dash: