Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia Suarez- Streatham Common: Too good to be true?  (Read 1680 times)

CaptainRoscoe

Anyone else seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Been around since May. Only 1 feedback which was negative but the punter hasn't been reviewed by anyone else. He didn't claim she was fake though.

My bullshit senses are tingling...

Offline pumps

Here's the acemassage advert  External Link/Members Only

That persons advertising in my manor, & from what I can see profile / picture wise.... I wouldn't touch that person with a bargepole.

...toftt

CaptainRoscoe

Thanks for the info pumps. It's a shame, she looks stunning but as they say: all that glitters isn't gold.

Hopefully this will warn other potential punters.

Offline pumps

Thanks for the info pumps. It's a shame, she looks stunning but as they say: all that glitters isn't gold.

Hopefully this will warn other potential punters.

lol

How hard would it be for that person to of taken some recent pictures including face on her bed or where ever in the work place, like every other prossie manages to do.

Midfield General

I can confirm she's real and I can also confirm she looks nothing like her adultwork pictures suggest.
Luckily when she came down to let me in there was another glass door seperating us so I walked away, maybe a very rude thing to do but I had a feeling my money woild be wasted.

Offline pumps

I can confirm she's real and I can also confirm she looks nothing like her adultwork pictures suggest.
Luckily when she came down to let me in there was another glass door seperating us so I walked away, maybe a very rude thing to do but I had a feeling my money woild be wasted.

Just as I thought!

But how do you know it wasn't the maid coming down the stairs to let you in?

Midfield General

Ah that is a very good point!
It could well have been the maid but the way she was dressed up suggested she was the one ready for work.
I might be wrong but if it smells off generally it is

Streatham seems to be poor at the moment bar Rubywoo

Offline pumps

Well if you say she was dressed the part then it must of been.

The pictures look far too iffy anyhows!