Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Parties Closed  (Read 1292 times)

BigBoi1955

According to their website Phoenix parties are closed for two weeks for a summer break. I don't remember them doing this last year so hope they will be opening again on 3rd September as planned.

Offline Kingy28

Offline thecat250

They have done it before

Yes they have. I remember when I was first deciding to visit and finally plucked up the encourage only to find them on the holiday break!

Offline SirCharles

Yes they have. I remember when I was first deciding to visit and finally plucked up the encourage only to find them on the holiday break!
I cannot remember two weeks closed..never happened!

BigBoi1955

If thats the case then I was wrong to mention it. Ive only been going to these parties for just over a year and dont remember it happening last year. Having a summer break isnt that unusual but the fact they didnt have any previous messages on their site telling punters it was going to happen was not what I would have expected from an otherwise well run set up
 Maybe one of the moderators can change the title of the thread to closed for summer holiday to avoid any misunderstandings

Offline smiths

It certainly used to happen when I was going when it was LMP at Lancaster Gate, they had a couple of weeks off in the summer, I recall Moss mentioning they were going somewhere exotic abroad. I went to LAPC while they were shut, no comparison to LMP but ok for the cost for me.

They used to state they were closed on their site and I see they state the same on this site, closed till 3rd September for a summer break.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 11:44:22 am by smiths »

Offline Kingy28

You are wrong. It has definitely happened before

Offline Hopton247

The website no longer exists! What does this mean?? Hopefully someone knows something in regards to this and if it will ever open again? I've tweeted some of the girls who were regulars but no ones come back.

Offline SirCharles

The website no longer exists! What does this mean?? Hopefully someone knows something in regards to this and if it will ever open again? I've tweeted some of the girls who were regulars but no ones come back.
....somebody knows something...