Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party-Diana (Bait & Switch)  (Read 558 times)

Offline punt100000

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this girl today even though there were no reviews on her i see that someone posted her Adult work verification photos (check the link below) so i thought it could be genuine plus the girl i spoke to on the phone was friendly. I arrived at the flat and was greeted by three average looking girls but not the girl in the photo so just walked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=105000.msg1734402#msg1734402
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Party-Diana
+447448693073   07448693073
Town:   Walton On Thames Kingston Esher Weybridge Oxshot
County:   Surrey
Region:   South East
Nationality:   Romanian
Orientation:   Bi-curious
Views:   1081

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

There is a link on the profile page bottom left Authentic member?

If you follow this link you can report her to Adultwork.  You should point out that the girl in the veri pic is not currently available. They follow an allegation by asking the WG to send them a current picture with today’s paper that they use to cross reference with the veri pic. If the WG doesn’t send a picture her profile is removed.  Do it when she is active (green light showing).  I would expect AW to monitor if you are making valid reports.

On a point of interest, can anyone enlighten me as to what “party girl” means.  I am looking at a profile which repeatedly refers to parties and cannot decide if I am expected to arrive with a small baggy of white powder or geared up for jelly, ice cream and pass the parcel?  Any insights gratefully received.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 07:54:24 am by mrhappypants »

Offline PilotMan

On a point of interest, can anyone enlighten me as to what “party girl” means.  I am looking at a profile which repeatedly refers to parties and cannot decide if I am expected to arrive with a small baggy of white powder or geared up for jelly, ice cream and pass the parcel?  Any insights gratefully received.

By a baggy of white powder I assume you mean Sherbet Dip  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only