Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A quick question about Chelsea Hart  (Read 1459 times)

Offline NIK

Chelsea lists W/S as something of a speciality and a number of you have partaken of this service. Can I just ask where she does this? No one mentions going to the bathroom, but the only time I've seen her many years ago at New Escape Derby she did it in the shower. Now I can understand why girls need to provide this service in the bath or shower as it avoids mess, however as a punter I find it uncomfortable and far less satisfying than on the floor.
It makes a huge difference to me.
Thanks.

Offline Owwhatanight

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88125.0

Well Nik in this review it states she stood up on the bed over him, then pissed all over his chest.

Maybe she covered the bed with a big plastic sheet ? Or even lots of towels to soak it up or maybe she just buys a new mattress after every Ws punt.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Chezzie John

I've never had a girl piss on me before as I can't see the appeal in it myself,  But I'm curious to know what I'm missing out on so I might give it a try as I might like it  :unknown:

Offline Morthos

Of course a gentleman swallows every drop, so there's no need for precautions.  :P

TheNewSeeker

I've never had a girl piss on me before as I can't see the appeal in it myself,  But I'm curious to know what I'm missing out on so I might give it a try as I might like it  :unknown:

If it doesn't give you at least a frisson of excitement then it's not likely to in practice? Look up VIPissy.com to see if it whets, and wets your appetite. :D

Offline Turtle Z

Of course a gentleman swallows every drop, so there's no need for precautions.  :P

Brilliant!  :lol:

Offline Turtle Z

My advice would be start with HS first NIK; far easier to clean up and if that gives you a boner then you can try WS next time round.  :hi:

Offline NIK

My advice would be start with HS first NIK; far easier to clean up and if that gives you a boner then you can try WS next time round.  :hi:

I realise you are being facetious, but I'm not a novice where w/s is concerned.  :D

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Chelsea can more or less piss to order - I've had her piss on me in the bathroom, on bed, lounge, stairs, in my hall, my bathroom and in my back garden whilst I was eating out her shitter
I'm a cunt me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 04:02:42 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Offline Knny

Chelsea can more or less piss to order - I've had her piss on me in the bathroom, on bed, lounge, stairs, in my hall, my bathroom and in my back garden whilst I was eating out her shitter
I'm a cunt me.

...that's just taking the piss.

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline Newtothisstuff

I read on a different post that she does it in the bath.

Offline NIK

I read on a different post that she does it in the bath.

Don't like that, but it wouldn't surprise me. The only time I've seen her at a different venue years ago it was in the shower.
To be fair you can't blame them, but some don't use the bath or shower, and as far as the punter's comfort is concerned it's much better if they don't.

TheNewSeeker

Don't like that, but it wouldn't surprise me. The only time I've seen her at a different venue years ago it was in the shower.
To be fair you can't blame them, but some don't use the bath or shower, and as far as the punter's comfort is concerned it's much better if they don't.

Nik, in the past I've arranged with the girl that I take a large plastic builders sheet - £6 from B&Q and lay it on the floor, take a large towel to soak it all up, a bin bag and promise to fold it all up and take it with you. Done, no mess. Had two girls piss all over me together like this.

Offline Turtle Z

Nik, in the past I've arranged with the girl that I take a large plastic builders sheet - £6 from B&Q and lay it on the floor, take a large towel to soak it all up, a bin bag and promise to fold it all up and take it with you. Done, no mess. Had two girls piss all over me together like this.

NIK likes his comfort and wants her to piss all over the bed. The punter following NIK in will need one of these...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 09:18:04 pm by Turtle Z »