Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Hot Box Northampton  (Read 3918 times)

Ananias

Anyone been there? I see them on twitter; they appear very active and well-organised. Don't know if there's any history.

External Link/Members Only

Offline socks

need to ask in the East midlands section my friend

Offline Jerboa

Yes used them several times, they are well run and have some good girls, read their reviews in the EM review section.

robbybox

Yes, I've been there on a few occasions, both now it's the Hot Box, and before when it was Sirens. I've had some good punts there. From my viewpoint (which is subjective of course, YMMV) I've found it generally has better quality of girls than its sister parlour Massage Northampton on Kettering Road. Although I have in the past seen a fav girl of mine at both, and who has worked at both.
The only downside (for me) with the Hot Box is the lack of showers in the rooms ... Massage Northampton wins hands down on that score.
I've seen Melony at the Hot Box, I found her very sexy. I've not seen Bailey yet. Does anyone know if she's the same Bailey as Bailey Sky on AW, External Link/Members Only ?

rorschach

I've not seen Bailey yet. Does anyone know if she's the same Bailey as Bailey Sky on AW, External Link/Members Only ?

Yes it's the same girl, she not at the Hotbox anymore.

robbybox

Yes it's the same girl, she not at the Hotbox anymore.
Thank you for confirming.  Have you visited her as an independent?  She says in her Q&A that she doesn't have a problem seeing older men but I'm probably old enough to be her father ... but  thankfully not grandfather. Since she's only 22 I get the feeling that younger guys in their 20s and 30s might receive a better service ... perhaps I'm being paranoid, or doing her a dis-service.

rorschach

Thank you for confirming.  Have you visited her as an independent?  She says in her Q&A that she doesn't have a problem seeing older men but I'm probably old enough to be her father ... but  thankfully not grandfather. Since she's only 22 I get the feeling that younger guys in their 20s and 30s might receive a better service ... perhaps I'm being paranoid, or doing her a dis-service.

You'll be fine.