Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow Job Queen 2015  (Read 3134 times)

Offline Ramone78

Hi,
I'm considering a Punt later this week and came across External Link/Members Only.
I've checked on here & can see a bad review from last year, but wondered if anyone had had a more positive experience since then ?
She's had 35 of 36 ratings on AW as positive ??
Any help appreciated
Thanks in advance

Offline Turtle Z

Why would you want to ignore the bad review? I wrote that review and can promise you that this girl is just fucking awful and looks nothing like her profile pics.

Online RedKettle

maybe he likes "cold mechanical sex"  :D :D

I might take a view on a negative if there are several positives, but with only one convincing negative, and that from an established UKP member - that would be madness!!!

Offline Ramone78

Why would you want to ignore the bad review? I wrote that review and can promise you that this girl is just fucking awful and looks nothing like her profile pics.

I'm not ignoring anything why so defensive ? its one Neg on here and 35 Pos on AW,  Hence the post to ask if anyone had a more positive experience since yours

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'm not ignoring anything why so defensive ? its one Neg on here and 35 Pos on AW,  Hence the post to ask if anyone had a more positive experience since yours

R78, the general view on this forum is to take AW feedback with a pinch of salt at best, or ignore them altogether at worst.

A lot of members on here take the view that ONE review on here (positive or negative) is worth far more than any number of feedback the WG will have on her profile.

when I get a chance, will put up a few profiles on here where the positive fb on AW is in hundereds, yet members on here would not recommend seeing her.

Offline Ramone78

R78, the general view on this forum is to take AW feedback with a pinch of salt at best, or ignore them altogether at worst.

A lot of members on here take the view that ONE review on here (positive or negative) is worth far more than any number of feedback the WG will have on her profile.
Thats a fair point, I was only asking what seemed a reasonable question, which I dont think deserved the derision received

Online RedKettle

I would not count the AW positives myself (personal view and others will differ) unless there was no UKP review and than they would be one factor in my research and decision.  As I said a single negative from an established UKP member would knock it on the head for me.

However as you say it is perfectly reasonable to see if any other UKP members have had a different experience.

Offline Crazydave

You could always TOFTT. Just make sure you've agreed the services in full before parting with the cash and let us know.

Offline Knockonwood

I met her for a hours incall about a year ago her pictures are a bit old she has a bit of a belly on her, she works from her home which is a council house on a estate seemed clean but at the time wasn't very tidy. The services offered were as on her likes list I found her oral was good we tried anal but she said she wasn't relaxed enough and full sex with her was ok. The overall experience was ok and she's cheap for what she does but you get what you pay for.
Hope this answers your question

Offline Ramone78

I met her for a hours incall about a year ago her pictures are a bit old she has a bit of a belly on her, she works from her home which is a council house on a estate seemed clean but at the time wasn't very tidy. The services offered were as on her likes list I found her oral was good we tried anal but she said she wasn't relaxed enough and full sex with her was ok. The overall experience was ok and she's cheap for what she does but you get what you pay for.
Hope this answers your question
Thank you  :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

No, you're the one being defensive and you've hardly received 'derision.' What you have received is good advice and CT answered perfectly  in stating that you'd be wise to ignore AW feedback. You seem as though you're mind was already made up so go for it and please don't forget to report back.  :hi:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I saw her a few months ago. She was doing another £80 for an hour deal. I'd agree with the description of the sex as 'mechanical' and also the previous comment about her being bigger than on her photos. She's a nice enough girl to talk to but she seemed to just be going through the motions. I've made a few mistakes and seen two or three bad punts but she was the first who was so mechanical that I couldn't cum. Maybe she was having a bad day

Offline Owwhatanight

Having a bad day ok or does this kind of rough Wg just turn you on  ?......but as TurtleZ reviewed there's no getting away at how bad a punt she will be.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 09:13:18 am by Owwhatanight »

jikthesik

Hi,
I'm considering a Punt later this week and came across External Link/Members Only.
I've checked on here & can see a bad review from last year, but wondered if anyone had had a more positive experience since then ?
She's had 35 of 36 ratings on AW as positive ??
Any help appreciated
Thanks in advance

i don't think AW reviews are worth shit, 100 positives on AW are not worth 1 from here imo...

Offline Turtle Z

On reflection, I may have understated how terrible this punt was. It's one that actually gets worse with the passing of time and her gallery pics are in no way representative of who you will see.

TheNewSeeker

Wins the award for the must unsexy prossie attire.

Offline Newtothisstuff

Camouflage..... good idea.  Lol.  If I got to see a WG I want to be able to find her!  Or should we just bump into her so she knows the cameos still working?

Offline Newtothisstuff

Aarrrgggg..  bloody auto correct.
Cammo  NOT cameo.

Damn you fiddly phone!

Offline Turtle Z

Wins the award for the must unsexy prossie attire.

She wins my award for most unsexy prossie!