Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Palm Thai Spa in Northampton  (Read 5745 times)

paulj

Has anyone been to this place in Northampton. If so what is on offer please. When I phoned and asked about extras I was told to visit and they would discuss on the day. I assume that this means that HE at the very least is on offer. Does anyone know?

Paul

Billy A 65

I tried this place only the once, been open 3 month i think.  Its off the Drapery area which is quite busy and you need a nearby car park, as the street P&D are only 1 hour max.   There are a number of girls working, and it comes across as very legit massage only.   Which is what i thought about 50 mins into a 1 hr booking when the lady offered HE, topless, full naked (£20,20,20) in my view she left it a bit late and there was no indication prior altho in retrospect i should have asked half way thru.  the 1 hr actual massage fee is on offer at £25 at present (up to 2 pm).  I negotiated £50 for naked HE on top of the massage fee and was pretty good, not much action allowed down below, plenty of touching etc up top.  I would go again but take the initiative sooner and probably only HE and topless if i cant get any pussy action.   

paulj

Thanks,

Not sure whether to give this a try or go back to NinSu. Last there about a year ago.

Paul

Billy A 65

I would give 5 palm a try whilst they have the £25 for an hour offer on (>2pm) if i try again next couple of weeks i will report back - nin su is a little predictable and really only 2 girls there who are half decent in my view - Joy and Wan.   

blueyes57

Sounds interesting. Might give it a try. Where in The Drapery?

I have been to Nin Su twice in the last couple of weeks. Saw Joy both times, naked this time and indicating a home run on the third date!  Which girl is Wan? I can see four on the facebook page. Whta was your experience with her please?

Billy A 65

Its a few doors down from McDonalds - just a doorway leading upstairs, but its fairly clean and tidy when your inside.  There were some thai and non thai girls there.

re Nin Su Page down to 12 October on facebook and Wan is standing next to Joy, also a single shot of her same date.   Wan (40's) services fairly close to Joys's if you make a decent offer, you will get naked HE, body to body, some touching, but nothing beyond that (there is always the promise of next time, but thats just a decoy and a bluff in my view to get you back).  They are both nice ladies with reasonable bodies for their age and its a non rushed pleasant establishment.

Offline 2F2F

Ended up going to 5 palms today, took full advantage of the happy hour rate. Saw May, pretty girl, nice massage and nice he. £25 massage with £20 for HR. Can't complain.

rov

Hi, has anyone gone to five plams in Northampton recently?

There is some new girls working there. Am not sure whats on offer, I went there recently and got offered nothing (saw Wan) whilst my friend the same week received a HE, naked with touching. Not sure if Full Service  is available. Has anyone ever got more there?

There is  a women in her early 40s working there (new) Wan. Has anyone seen her before?

Can you get more from her?

paulj

When I went to 5 Palm Thai in November I saw a very nice lady who looked about 25 but said she was 40. She offered me HE in a fairly surreptitious manner after about 50 mins. The massage itself was good and the HE was fine. She charged me £20. She said of the 4 ladies working that day only 2 did extras. I enjoyed myself.

There was a lady called Wan at Ninsu in Northampton I had one of my best massages and happy endings ever from her. I believe she was/is quite popular at NinSu She is slightly larger than your average Thai and has slightly crooked teeth and a nice smile. The age profile fits the lady you saw. You would, however be very unlucky not to gert HE with her.

Paul

Offline 2F2F

Try May. Cracking massage, cracking HE and a cracking body.

Offline Pablo69

Which one is May? I'm assuming May if from Nin Su not Five Palm??

Try May. Cracking massage, cracking HE and a cracking body.

Offline Pablo69

I went in on November..  Youngish girl about mid 20s.. But was given normal 60mins massage with no HE or extras offered. Massage was good but I like a pop at end..  But none offered that day.

Offline primalscream

I popped in to Five Palms a couple of weeks ago.

Won't be going back, took them bloody ages to answer the doorbell, and it's not the most discreet of places anyway,
Young masseuse on reception had really bad acne and wasn't even thai  :dash:

Made my excuses and left...........Quickly

Offline 2F2F

Which one is May? I'm assuming May if from Nin Su not Five Palm??

May is from Five Palm

rov

She sounds different. She was fairly slim with nice teeth. Am sure her name was Wan. Quite pretty.

She might have worked at Ninsu. I never been. Friend saw her once and got nothing. Never got offered...........

Whats the truth?

Offline Jarvisworks

Been there twice recently. The Latvian girl I saw was Rene. She gave a good massage but didn't offer anything else. Second time I saw her again and asked at the end. She said she didn't but fetched Suki who did! HE £20 and OK. Rene may be leaving for another job but also may stay and do part time. Some good cheap offers on their site.

External Link/Members Only