Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melody- D/L  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Colindoe

Has anyone got any idea of Melody will be making a return?

Proper gutted I missed seeing her, the keenness for a-levels was something I really wanted to experience. But there seems to have been a few changes in staff there recently 🤔
Was hoping some of the more frequent users might be able to give me a steer on someone closer to being similar, provided she’s not coming back ofc.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I was there last week and saw Scarlet. I’ve reviewed her previously on here. No worries with her - she has the right attitude and she has a very fit, tanned body on her.

On the way out, Lisa introduced me to Elinor. She has an amazing body on her. English girl. I think she may have worked there previously, had a career break and returned to work. She was dead friendly like and chatty. I asked her whether she would be willing to tie my balls up and get me fucked up on poppers and she was quite enthusiastic about that idea. I did think about seeing her on Friday, but I ran out of time and had work to crack on with. When I do see her though, I will pop in a review on here.

As regards Melody, I think Lisa would love to have her back at DL, but the travelling I suspect is a bit constraining. I’ve seen her once up at Honeypot and probably tried to see her there a few more times, but she unsurprisingly is booked up most Saturdays. She very rarely does a weekday up there. She is a great girl though and has a spot on attitude and approach.

The other one Lisa would love to get back is Dolly (Lexi Ryder).;she did work there for a while, but again the travelling was a problem. I know she works mainly at GFE in Sheffield. I spoke with her the other week and I know that she would like to get back down to DL at some point.

The other problem for me is that Paige has had to take a break and I don’t know when she is coming back. Soon I hope as she is brilliant, great girl, great attitude and fit as anything.

I also saw Sienna the other week. I’ve not done a review and I perhaps ought to have done. However, she has a really lovely body and personality and she is very keen to learn different stuff. I got her to give me a load of poppers which she seemed to enjoy.

Offline Colindoe

Thanks for the Reply Chap, very useful.

I’m a big admirer of your reviews btw, thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience 🙏🏽

Offline Direavenger1

Melody is still my number 1 Goat SP. I would also love her back at lodge. Might have to just bite bullet and drive to Sheffield. Her AW profile does mention in calls soon and last time was a notts hotel. its Return of river

Offline Allo

Agree with all said. Saw Elinor this week and was very impressed. Very sexy and keen to please. Ofc I'm very vanilla (good kissing, ow, pussy licking, cowgirl, doggy, etc.) compared to MotC but I think you would find her very appealing. She's got a great, really feminine, sexy body (although enhanced) and normally I prefer something a bit smaller and slimmer like Paige but Elinor really hit the mark as far as I was concerned.

Online Newtothisstuff

MOTC - I'm starting to think that you spend more time there than the girls!  Good man!

Agree with all said. Saw Elinor this week and was very impressed. Very sexy and keen to please. Ofc I'm very vanilla (good kissing, ow, pussy licking, cowgirl, doggy, etc.) compared to MotC but I think you would find her very appealing. She's got a great, really feminine, sexy body (although enhanced) and normally I prefer something a bit smaller and slimmer like Paige but Elinor really hit the mark as far as I was concerned.

Hi mate - that’s a great bit of information about Elinor. Thanks for sharing. I thought she would have the right attitude, just from briefly meeting her in reception the other week. And I know that Lisa must rate her, otherwise she would not have her back. Sounds like I would have some fun with her. I think I will pop in to see her perhaps later this week or next week.

I see Elinor is no longer showing up on the rota at DL, so that didn’t last long. Shame, because I was looking forward to seeing her.

Offline Allo

Hmmm, yes it's a bit strange why Elinor has vanished? When I saw her she seemed very keen at the opportunity to work at DL. She said she'd been out of the game for a while, got bored and wanted to get back into it and DL was good fit. She said she only had to travel from Burton and was already enjoying meeting new people and the extra money! Lisa will know!

Hmmm, yes it's a bit strange why Elinor has vanished? When I saw her she seemed very keen at the opportunity to work at DL. She said she'd been out of the game for a while, got bored and wanted to get back into it and DL was good fit. She said she only had to travel from Burton and was already enjoying meeting new people and the extra money! Lisa will know!

Indeed - my experience on meeting her was much the same as yours. I was surprised to see her disappear from the rota. Like you, a bit disappointed that she is not in the rota as she looked very fit and and seemed to have the right attitude.