Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A LEVELS in nottingham  (Read 9219 times)

Offline monkeybucket

ha thanks. checked her off my list.
Chelsea is definitely worth the trip and if you haven't already go see diamond in the ruff worth the extra and gives it a good go Up the bum

Offline j122

Also read all the threads realtive to ukash but failed to find any help with the issue I'm having.

You manage to get it sorted?

GirlSpank

Unfortunately not yet. I have opened a ticket with them and it has now been escalated.
I've already done what I had to do though ;)
So now if and when credit comes through I will have a face-browsing session

Offline j122

Good stuff, I'd still save £2 of it for a reverse booking in case you get the urge in the future

GirlSpank

Ah, nice one there.
Was thinking we could save face images and share them between us.
Would save ppl a lot of hassle

Offline rnrn636

Special offer of £60 for an hour, "A level" listed, nothing on here but could take on for the team......................
External Link/Members Only

See my review. Stay away.

Offline datyman

I saw JuicyAsh last week a lovely 2 hour sesh. A tad more expensive than my usual punts but she has got a fucktastic body and is eager to please. She doesn't do DFK rather FK but other than that she's a goer and attentive too.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 11:35:30 pm by datyman »

Cum2quick

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Hi guys
Thinking of seeing juicyAsh so I did a search and she only gets a mention on this thread but no discussion.
She has not had any feed back for a while.
Has anyone seen her resently. Never one an outcall any pitfalls I should be aware of?????
Thanks

Cum2quick

Sorry my bad missed the last comment.

Offline j122

Never one an outcall any pitfalls I should be aware of?????
Thanks

Done a few outcalls, never had any problems.
Couple of the hotels I used required the key card to get past reception so met them down there which wasn't an issue for me.

GirlSpank

After all I went with Amber Ryder.
Top notch.
Now looking for a second ride and am a bit undecided. I have made a reverse booking, let's see what happens.

Actually if anyone can give some advice on another WG petite figure that does "A levels" it would be great.
I was going to go with Mandy but now she does it "at discretion" which sucks.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 10:01:53 pm by GirlSpank »

Offline Ipunter

Going by her profile, there's little she won't do

Offline Turtle Z

She is one of the oldest looking 23 year olds I've ever seen.

Offline Ipunter

She is one of the oldest looking 23 year olds I've ever seen.

We were all 23 once lol

GirlSpank

Bit of a drive, and what a dog face!

Offline Turtle Z

Offline Turtle Z

According to her blog, she has 'fans'

Maybe her bedroom gets too hot…

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 12:38:55 pm by Turtle Z »

GirlSpank

Aargh I've spent the whole evening on AW! What a waste of time! I also made a rb for next week but no bids yet FFs...think it's time for me to meet Chelsea.
It's like I have blue balls!

Offline monkeybucket

If you can drive..not east mids but juat south of doncaster so an easy drive up the a1.
1869905 type that into aw(on my phone I can't copy the link) slim, mid to late 30's loves uo the bum fun. Pure filth. Seen her a few times and never let me down on the punt.
MB

Offline Turtle Z

If you can drive..not east mids but juat south of doncaster so an easy drive up the a1.
1869905 type that into aw(on my phone I can't copy the link) slim, mid to late 30's loves uo the bum fun. Pure filth. Seen her a few times and never let me down on the punt.
MB

Top tip, thanks MB, she looks good. Can't understand why I haven't spotted her before.

nwbrfc

Of course there's this girl who I used to frequent often when I was in that area. Never had a problem taking my cock up her arse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Owwhatanight

Of course there's this girl who I used to frequent often when I was in that area. Never had a problem taking my cock up her arse.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[/quo

Have you not seen the vids of her on here? Could be of you !
I could always feel there was someone downstairs! must be her partner.

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah that's Blonde Candy. I've done filming with her to  :)

GirlSpank

GirlSpank

My first reverse booking bid has come through, but as you guys predicted it's completely off track.
Fat, no a levels.  :crazy: