Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Profiles Near Derby Hospital  (Read 649 times)

Offline Dodgelad

Hi chaps, does anyone know of any profiles near the hospital? It falls under the DE22 postcode but it's a big area and I'll be that way on without a car so looking at walking distance. Cheers

Offline Stongwee53

Depends what your looking for but theres a woman who offere a massage handjob about 15 minutes walk from the hospital on a little industrial site think she advertises on gumtree sure somebody will help with the link i just remeber a few reviews of here or go into derby city centre and theres plenty about easy walking distance from the centre
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:29:20 pm by Stongwee53 »

Offline Fence Post

If you search VS DE22 Mackworth, 5 currently showing but are probably all Tiffany who I have reviewed. She's about 10/15 min walk, just inside the ring road/behind Bemrose school.
Further in towards town, there are several Roms in the terraced streets off Abbey Street along with a popular block of flats frequented by AW girls aswell.

External Link/Members Only
This one is in that area, she replied about an hour after I had messaged her last week, by which time I'd booked to see a regular in the town centre so I cannot say what she's like.

Online j122

This one is in that area, she replied about an hour after I had messaged her last week, by which time I'd booked to see a regular in the town centre so I cannot say what she's like.

Mobile gets a few hits, some English and a Romania....

Offline Fence Post

Offline Broomo

Literally 2 minutes walk away and you can park in Aldi 👍

Offline Dodgelad

Let us know how you get on

Sadly she didn't answer but one for another day! Cheers

Offline Dodgelad

Literally 2 minutes walk away and you can park in Aldi 👍

Yes, thanks, saw this one but sadly she wasn't available yesterday. On my hot list ;)

Offline Fence Post