Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a decent FBSM in Northants  (Read 14195 times)

Offline andyitc

Hi All,

It seems to be getting harder and harder to get a decent massage with extras in Northants just lately. A lot of the Thai girls  seem to be legit and nothing else on offer. I see Cassandra fairly often and it is always wonderful but I have known her for over 10 years now so it is always good to try something new. I have tried Phakshuree in Kettering and she gives a great massage and a good happy ending but very little else. Lena Thai Massage(Suki from  5 palms) is working in either Nuneaton or Leamington now. Linda  Thai Massage (formerly Janny Thai Massage) is totally legit now. I saw Pinky Thai in  Northampton (working in Romany road with her friend as Nancy and Meena External Link/Members Only) and the massage was poor and the sex felt as though it was stage managed. I have seen Sugar , Siri a couple of times and she is about my only option now. I wondered about Linda (External Link/Members Only). I have it on good authority that she does he but does anyone know if she does body to body?

Online GingerNuts

That's a fair list that you've seen and you've probably seen more over the last six years.

How come you've only reviewed one of them?

Offline MajorPayne

Have you tried any of these?  Might any be of interest to you?

External Link/Members Only

Just did a search on Gumtree.  Haven't seen any of them myself so can't comment what they do.

I thought this one was legit, what makes you think she does HE?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:54:18 pm by MajorPayne »

Online mr.bluesky

Hi All,

It seems to be getting harder and harder to get a decent massage with extras in Northants just lately. A lot of the Thai girls  seem to be legit and nothing else on offer. I see Cassandra fairly often and it is always wonderful but I have known her for over 10 years now so it is always good to try something new. I have tried Phakshuree in Kettering and she gives a great massage and a good happy ending but very little else. Lena Thai Massage(Suki from  5 palms) is working in either Nuneaton or Leamington now. Linda  Thai Massage (formerly Janny Thai Massage) is totally legit now. I saw Pinky Thai in  Northampton (working in Romany road with her friend as Nancy and Meena External Link/Members Only) and the massage was poor and the sex felt as though it was stage managed. I have seen Sugar , Siri a couple of times and she is about my only option now. I wondered about Linda (External Link/Members Only). I have it on good authority that she does he but does anyone know if she does body to body?

Quite a comprehensive list you have quoted. Like GingerNuts says how come there are no reviews posted for any of them  :unknown:

Offline scouting

Whilst I understand members comments about the paucity of the OPs reviews, I offer a mitigating factor. I was the first to review Cassandra and I found her due to andyitc's recommendation. I now see her with alarming regularity!

Meanwhile to answer the original question, I had noticed this profile near Kettering External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her but she offers massage or FS. Do please let us know how you get on.....

Offline andyitc

Thanks Scouting. "Paucity" not a word you expect to see bandied around by people on this forum. I love it. You are all of course correct in that I have been remiss in not doing many reviews over the years and for  that I apologise but I have often  found myself in the situation where I have become very good friends with providers or I know that doing a review may cause them issues. For instance, with  at least two of the people on that list I have had far more than is advertised but they are married and would not like it to be advertised on a public forum such as this. I also thought that it would be unfair of me to do a review on Cassandra for instance. I have known her for nearly 10 years now. We see each other socially and so of course my opinion of her totally biased.
I have also been lucky enough on several occasions for providers to give me services for free. Unfortunately this doesn't happen very often

Major  Payne,

I phoned her and spoke to her and she confirmed that she does HE but nothing else.

Scouting the link that you provided is also on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only and is also one of the links provided by major Payne

Major  Payne,

This one is interesting, I assumed when I have looked at it before that it is a man but maybe I am misinterpreting the advert. Maybe it is saying massage for men rather than massage by a man. Has anyone had experience of this provider?

I often felt that I should write a book about my experiences. Over the last 10 or so years I have met some wonderful friends who I have kept in touch with who originally started off as providers. In fact I was in a relationship for three years with a Thai lady who I went for a massage with who I found on Gumtree.

I may at some point write another review on Siri or Sweet in Northampton. I went to see her yesterday and hadn't believed some of the negative reviews that other people have put and the last time I went it was really good. The whole time I was there it felt like I was in the company of someone who was slightly unhinged. It put a dampener on the whole occasion. I haven't been to see her for a long time and I got the impression she was very angry with me about it. She was singing loudly in Thai whilst doing the body to body and when she put the oil on she threw it from a distance so it all went over my head and in my hair. It all felt rather uncomfortable and I felt relieved once I had left (and not in a good way)

So in conclusion,

I will endeavour in the future to post some reviews but in mitigation I feel that I have made many helpful contributions over the last few years.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Meanwhile to answer the original question, I had noticed this profile near Kettering External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her but she offers massage or FS. Do please let us know how you get on.....

Age not showing, but great thighs!!

Offline MajorPayne

I phoned her and spoke to her and she confirmed that she does HE but nothing else.

At £50/hour she is more expensive than many in the Kettering area for a normal massage, is the HE included in the price?

Offline andyitc

it is an extra £10 for HE so works out similar to what most other providers charge since they are usually £40 per hour plus £20 for HE

Offline MajorPayne

it is an extra £10 for HE so works out similar to what most other providers charge since they are usually £40 per hour plus £20 for HE
Many thanks I may give her a try.  How would you rate her massage and HE?

~~~~~~~~

This one is interesting, I assumed when I have looked at it before that it is a man but maybe I am misinterpreting the advert. Maybe it is saying massage for men rather than massage by a man. Has anyone had experience of this provider?
You are right the advertisement is ambiguous and no telephone number, just email.

~~~~~~~~

Found this one - Massage by Olivia (07383553963), a 26yo from Poland.  I have a feeling she has been reviewed here, but a quick search didn't highlight anything.

Olivia does naked sensual massage body to body with HE ending.  1hour is £80 and 30 minutes is £60

~~~~~~~~

Also, External Link/Members Only Agnieszka in Northampton ( 07738129152 ).  Does outcall or in call (NN2) but no idea if she offers HE, etc.

Offline andyitc

Quote from: andyitc on Yesterday at 09:05:45 am

You are right the advertisement is ambiguous and no telephone number, just email.

I sent an email to this provider and indeed it is a man

Offline Samsavage

Hi

The Olivia mentioned above also has an adultwork profile as Amazing Vicki.

I did contact her about a month ago to book a visit but she wasn’t working the Sat I was free.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
~~~~~~~~

Found this one - Massage by Olivia (07383553963), a 26yo from Poland.  I have a feeling she has been reviewed here, but a quick search didn't highlight anything.

Olivia does naked sensual massage body to body with HE ending.  1hour is £80 and 30 minutes is £60

~~~~~~~~

Hi

The Olivia mentioned above also has an adultwork profile as Amazing Vicki.

I did contact her about a month ago to book a visit but she wasn’t working the Sat I was free.

Good spot. Phone number is same for both.

Offline chunky monkey

If it's a massage and HE you're after rather than FS then you could try Annie

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=114966

I've had 3 recent visits now each getting better than the last
Not sure where I got mid-50's age from in my review, I asked and she insisted she's 38
She stripped off completely on my last visit and her body certainly matches 38 years old or under, it's just her face that's looks older

Prices seem to be £25 for 30 minutes, £40 for 60, +£20 for HE, +£20 for full strip & lots of playing both ways (nothing inside) & she climbed on top and rubbed her ass, boobs & pussy all over - tastes nice too  :D

Offline Samsavage

It’s amazing what you find in the street! Now, now. It’s not what you think.

I found these scattered at the bottom of London Rd, Northampton. (Near the Thai spa)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline andyitc

I was looking for sex but it looks as though she provides Sax

Offline MajorPayne

I'd bet that you would not see either of those two ladies for your massage.

Online mr.bluesky

I'd bet that you would not see either of those two ladies for your massage.

+1 very unlikely I would say  :dash:

Offline MajorPayne

Has anyone met Linda and had her HE?  I've been trying since the original post but she is never available

External Link/Members Only, 07742856685.

Offline MajorPayne

I arranged to see this SP at 3pm one day but when asked for her address I never got any further reply.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Has anyone met Linda and had her HE?  I've been trying since the original post but she is never available

External Link/Members Only, 07742856685.

I went today the massage was good, she isn’t much to look at. Never had the HE but she did offer. My problem is I always went to jilly  John in Finedon and now I compare every one to her, I would love her to start up again those boobs were perfect.

Offline MajorPayne

I went today the massage was good, she isn’t much to look at. Never had the HE but she did offer. My problem is I always went to jilly  John in Finedon and now I compare every one to her, I would love her to start up again those boobs were perfect.
Did Linda say how much her HE cost?

Assume Jilly John in Finedon is no longer working?

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Yeah I’m pretty sure she has retired.

She said HE is £10 extra

Offline MajorPayne

Sarah, Kettering Massage, mobile:- 07982 801842
Available Mon-Fri 10am - 7pm

Bethan, English 38 year old blonde sexy size 8. Offering unhurried massage and gfe

Offline scouting

In addition to her AW & Gumtree ads, "Betty" now also has a VS ad. I think I know which is likely to be showing the most accurate pics!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

In addition to her AW & Gumtree ads, "Betty" now also has a VS ad. I think I know which is likely to be showing the most accurate pics!!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

wow big difference in those photographs!  Tried reaching out to her a while back but never replied.

Offline MajorPayne

Apologies if these are not new, haven't seen them so can't comment on quality of services

Northampton, 07914 924999
"Janny" I am a fun girl with a beautiful smile, nice big tits, and a beautiful butt lovely seductress, with a curvy elegant body, beautiful long hair, classy and sexy at the same time.

Wellingborough, 07534 516808
Come and visit me for a Sensual massage I’m a beautiful busty black lady slim and curvy

Northampton, 07809 357518
Nancy & Meena - think these were mentioned above?

Northampton, 07801 265209
Thai Jenny offering massage body to body sensual relaxing massage

« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 01:03:06 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline scouting

Thanks Major,

Thai Janny also on AW

Not 100% but I'm pretty sure that's one of the profiles from Thippy Thai in Far Cotton, subject to a few negative reviews under their previous name.

However here's one that looks like an indie...….. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

Not 100% but I'm pretty sure that's one of the profiles from Thippy Thai in Far Cotton, subject to a few negative reviews under their previous name.

However here's one that looks like an indie...….. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Best check before you see this SP, anything over the "basic" and she charges extras.

Offline MajorPayne

Carla, Northampton ( 07388106676 )

My name is Carla 28 years old warm personality and friendly. I provide relaxing massage on own my place , facilities: shower, clean towels, nice atmosphere, and relaxing music

Lena (Suky), Northampton ( 07931399868 )

Tried contacting them both to find further details but did not receive a reply prior to posting this.

Offline andyitc

Lena  (Suky) is a 40 something Thai lady who is working full time at Five Palms at the moment. Will do HR

Online mr.bluesky

Lena  (Suky) is a 40 something Thai lady who is working full time at Five Palms at the moment. Will do HR

Seems to be all mature ladys at Five Palms nowdays. A young Thai girl by the name of Palm was the best one there but unfortunately  she no longer works there  :dash:

Online mr.bluesky

How about a review of her  :unknown:

Offline andyitc

Have any of you guys been to Victoria's Sauna in Wellingborough recently? I last went in 2011 and it was ok-ish . I didn't think they were still going as have not seen an advert or any mention of them for many years but they suddenly popped into my head and I though that I would ring and see. They are still going and the cost is £10 entrance fee with a massage for £50 per 30 mins. My understanding is that that the £50 is for FS.

No website though or anything else that I could find

Offline Wadebridge

Have any of you guys been to Victoria's Sauna in Wellingborough recently? I last went in 2011 and it was ok-ish ...
Hi Andyitc. I last visited there several years ago, around that sort of time 2011/2012. Visited a nice, sexy, obliging dark haired lady by the name of Sienna who I'm told was the receptionist there on a couple of days a week but fortunately for me that day she was working. £60 got me a nice massage and FS.
She was a lovely lady if you like sexy milfs. I tried to see her again a few months later but was told she was no longer a WG but just did the odd day here and there on reception.
She had a review on PN dating from 2010. It sounds like the reviewer also had a good time with her.
I've not been back since my two or three visits around 2011/2012. Only saw Sienna once and before that two visits to another lady whose name I can't remember.
The lack of a decent website doesn't help. To find out if there's a WG working which you might fancy you have to telephone and receive (exaggerated) descriptions. It becomes a bit uncomfortable because you can only say "Ok, I might be along later on" and then not show so many times. If I'm too frequent with my inquiries I'm anxious my voice can be recognized and risk being perceived as a timewaster.
I couldn't tell you what the parlour is like these days but now you've jogged my memory I might give Victoria's another try sometime soon. I've got nothing to lose with the state of Northampton's parlours at the moment.
 :hi:
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andyitc

Yes Wadebridge I agree it's very sparce just lately. I may go before you so will do a review if I do

Offline MajorPayne

Yes Wadebridge I agree it's very sparce just lately. I may go before you so will do a review if I do

I'd appreciate that, when I first started punting Victoria Sauna came up in the results but with it not having a web site I couldn't be arsed to try it.

Found a few other people doing massages in the area, but don't know it they are legitimate or not.

- The mobile massage company - 07815041929
 - Laura's mobile massage - 07590640819
 - Wendy Booth mobile massage - 07908843567
 - Natalia Bowles Bodywork - 07596209609, External Link/Members Only definitely looks legit

Offline seandana

How about a review of her  :unknown:

if i'm not mistaken Suki is Pams mother mr b

Online mr.bluesky

if i'm not mistaken Suki is Pams mother mr b

I remember Palm from five palms. She gave a really good massage and fantastic happy ending. A pity she's not working there any more. That would be something, a four handed massage from mother and daughter :D  My last visit to five palms was some time ago and only had mature women there. I'd be back there in a flash if Palm returned. Did you ever see Palm or Suki there ?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 06:12:28 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline seandana

I remember Palm from five palms. She gave a really good massage and fantastic happy ending. A pity she's not working there any more. That would be something, a four handed massage from mother and daughter :D  My last visit to five palms was some time ago and only had mature women there. I'd be back there in a flash if Palm returned. Did you ever see Palm or Suki there ?

no I never had the pleasure of either lady but a work buddy of mine has been to see both in the past and he tells me they are mother and daughter.

Online mr.bluesky

no I never had the pleasure of either lady but a work buddy of mine has been to see both in the past and he tells me they are mother and daughter.

Later reports/comments on Palm stated she used to do a topless massage for an extra £20  before she packed up to do a full time job. Unfortunately I missed out on that.   :dash:  She used to give a fantastic hand job .Some of the best I've ever had.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 04:30:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline MajorPayne

Who would you recommend in the Northamptonshire area for the best hand jobs?

Offline seandana

Later reports/comments on Palm stated she used to do a topless massage for an extra £20  before she packed up to do a full time job. Unfortunately I missed out on that.   :dash:  She used to give a fantastic hand job .Some of the best I've ever had.

By all accounts she learned this skill from her mother , my work mate claims they are as good as each other

Online mr.bluesky

By all accounts she learned this skill from her mother , my work mate claims they are as good as each other

Palm never used to give a sensual massage only a very good relaxing massage and she didn't touch your cock until it was time to administer the happy ending.
The only person who gives as good a hand job is Laura at Old lode lane. Does Palm 's mother give a topless happy ending ?

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 11:41:53 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline seandana

I have had many a magnificent hand job from Laura she does take some beating as for suki doing topless HE I will have to get back to you on that

Online mr.bluesky

I have had many a magnificent hand job from Laura she does take some beating as for suki doing topless HE I will have to get back to you on that

:drinks: A pity Laura does not do a topless happy ending. Saw her a few weeks  ago and she was wearing a black top which showed off a fair amount of cleavage .Laura does not seem to be working much lately . I will have to give this Suki a go if her hand jobs are as good as Palm's. If she did topless as well that would be a bonus. Have to admit Cassandra is my favourite in the Northampton area but it's not always easy making a booking with her. A topless massage with Suki could be a good plan B if her hand jobs are as good as Palms
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 05:59:28 am by mr.bluesky »