Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Rachel  (Read 996 times)

playboy80

This lady is next on my Adultwork Hit List, has anybody previously seen her or have any info etc

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
PB, you beat me to it. Was about to post her details on here.

She mentions that "courtesan Rachel" is back. I can vaguely recall her profile, and never saw her. However she was around for a while, so there's a good chance anyone punting for 5+ years may have seen her. I also recall she worked with a few other girls as well.

EDIT
Could the GFE be a reference to GFE Parlour of Sheffield???

playboy80

Ha ha I'm booked to see her When she's back from holiday her profile keeps catching my eye and I'm dead curious is she attractive etc as not much on the Google about her

playboy80

CT she's based in Nottm but I'll check there webpage

mediumjoe

looks good to me , expect her to be a little bit chunkier in the flesh. question, I have had this in the past, googled her phone number and it comes up on a site that is someones phonebook .the phonebook of Lewis Charisse showing that the phone number is for a Derek Lobb from cornwall .

Might all be true but the last time this happened ,I saw the wg and mentioned that she might be being compromised by this and she was truly mystified ,couldnt explain it at all ,seemed really genuine about it .

Do phone numbers get reasigned ?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She will only see Whilte Males over the age of 30.

She mentions in her profile that she works Duos with 2 Girls:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
looks good to me , expect her to be a little bit chunkier in the flesh. question, I have had this in the past, googled her phone number and it comes up on a site that is someones phonebook .the phonebook of Lewis Charisse showing that the phone number is for a Derek Lobb from cornwall .

Might all be true but the last time this happened ,I saw the wg and mentioned that she might be being compromised by this and she was truly mystified ,couldnt explain it at all ,seemed really genuine about it .

Do phone numbers get reasigned ?

Ignore those sites like UK Phone Book, they are spam, and have completely made up those contacts.

As a test, google your own number and see what comes up  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phone numbers once de-activated, will eventually be re-assigned, but this process could take a few years. By carrying out the above test, it will prove that that site is fake, as you will know yourself how long you have had your mobile for and that it is still under your name.

mediumjoe

Thanks CT this is the second time you`ve sorted me out today . fake phonebook site -makes sense of all the stupidity . Just what do they get out of it? Joe

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CT this is the second time you`ve sorted me out today . fake phonebook site -makes sense of all the stupidity . Just what do they get out of it? Joe

:hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline m@rk

She's also on spangles webpage