Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ROXY CURVY ENGLISH MILF - EARLS COURT, SW5 - ACE RIMMER.  (Read 6073 times)

7 review(s) for MrsRoxyRobinson (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline 385North

ROXY CURVY ENGLISH MILF: External Link/Members Only

SERVICES: 1 hour in-call (£130)

PHYSICAL: Big girl around size 18 plus. Thicker around the middle than up top: D-cup boobs, big belly, big arse, shaved fanny. Outfit was fairly non-descript: black negligee and stockings. Tattoo's on her back.

PERSONALITY: Pleasant company and being English there's obviously no language barrier to get round. Voice is soft and very sexy.

VENUE: 2nd floor flat aprox 1 minute walk from Earls Court (Warwick Road exit). Bedroom is fairly featureless with a small double-bed. Bathroom is adequate and typical for these converted Victorian terraces (small and barely accommodating).

ABOUT: Round 1: Tonsil tennis DFK from the minute I got through the door, although I was disappointed by her smokers breath. Paid, showered and got down to it proper: more DFK while I fingered her fanny and received a hand job. Reverse oral was fine to begin with, although her vaginal PH started to get quite strong after a while. Switched to oral. Her oral skills were fantastic and her enthusiasm for rimming was off the scale - never had a tongue so far up my arse and so frequently during a punt - delivered in various positions too. Concluded with face fucking, come in mouth and snowballing (she spat and I swallowed).

Round 2: More sloppy oral and rimming. Sex in doggy and cum in mouth. Showered. Chatted for a bit. Dressed. Left.

POSITIVES:
- Fast, efficient coms by text - no AW booking involved.
- Enthusiastic kisser.
- Fantastic oral skills
- A total ace rimmer.
- Delivers a great service overall.
- English.

NEUTRALS:
- Dowdy looks and size wont suite everyone.
- Tours so not always available at this location.

NEGATIVES:
- Fanny PH (the smell of sex definetly filled the air).
- Smokers breath, but then again maybe it comes as standard if you want an enthusiastic rimmer.

OTHER:
- Shares flat with a very slutty English TS so chances are another entity will be present and possibly working in close proximity. Duos available, I believe.

OVERALL:
Positive overall. Roxy's a great service provider, but being a smoker means I probably won't return again which is a shame. Go for the rimming and you wont be disappointed.

As ever ...
385North
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 07:22:11 pm by 385North »

Offline horsa

was the smell the natural smell of fanny or lack of hygiene?  :timeout:

Offline 385North

was the smell the natural smell of fanny or lack of hygiene?  :timeout:

It was natural, not rotten, and I actually found it a real turn-on in an odd way. So much so in fact, that for the first time ever, I thought (and it felt like) I was going to shoot my bolt whilst performing reverse oral. And that's never happened before, ever. If it was due to poor hygiene I would have marked the review a negative overall. Odd really, because at the time I found it a bit off putting to begin with.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 06:38:46 pm by 385North »