Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Valentina Falcao - Earls Court - Stunning  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Tildree

External Link/Members Only

Price: £250 for 1 Hour + £50 for cum
Place: Nice, clean flat a short walk from Earls Court tube station
Comms: All comms via WhatsApp, the day before and on the day. Replies were prompt, friendly and plenty responsive once booking time was confirmed. English is pretty good so no issues there.
Cock: As visible on the video in the link. About 6.5 inches, got a bit of thickness and slight bend to it.
Services: Light domination, OWO given, received anal (multiple positions), dirty talk and cum

Meeting took place in March.

Arrived and buzzed in. She is gorgeous in real life. Not quite like her professional quality pictures obviously but the video and selfie are a good representation. About 5ft 8, fit, perfectly done tits and some cute abs to boot. Clearly takes care of herself.

Envelope handed over and I took a shower. Bathroom is an ensuite and nice and clean, plenty of towels on the side.

Requested to be dominated beforehand and she was happy to facilitate. I entered the room again and she made me stand in front of her as she kissed me, teased, spanked and sucked on my nipples. I think she even spat in my mouth at one point!  I thought it was hot :wackogirl: After a couple of minutes she had me kneel down and suck on her now hard cock.

No hands allowed, she gradually forced her cock down my throat, plenty of dirty talk whilst doing so. Occasionally she would bend over and start fingering my asshole giving a clue of what's to come. She asked me to suck her balls and cock slapped me, making a mess over my face and making a point of it to me.

After a few minutes we started with doggy, me on the bed, her standing on the floor. From here you could watch in the mirror by the window as this stunning TS was preparing to fuck you in the arse.  :yahoo: Rubbered and lubed up, she entered. Slight pain on entry as usual but her cock isn't gigantic so this quickly subsided.

We moved to doggy onto the bed then into prone, occasionally licking, breathing into and nibbling my ear, whispering dirty nothings as she fucked me into the bed. Into spoon which was more comfortable and she was able to pick up the pace. Back into a prone/spoon position where I could turn back and watch her whilst she fucked, it was super hot. At this point she was varying her pace, and to be fair the slowish rhythmic pace felt really good.

Then we moved into me on top and she made me ride her cock, taking dirty throughout, before eventually pulling me towards her and she jackhammered from below. This position really does something for me and I was leaking cum over her stomach.

She wiped off my cum and we went into missionary, my legs on her shoulders and she pounded away until she was ready to cum. I had asked her to cum on my face/mouth beforehand so when she got close she pulled out, wiped her cock with baby wipes (after removing the condom) and began wanking over my face whilst making me suck on her balls. After not too long she came and stuck my her cock in my mouth to clean her up.

To finish she wanked me off until I came all over my stomach.

Another shower to clean up properly and a little chat. She's in London until end of June/July can't remember exactly. And out the door on the hour.

Would I return? Yes but not anytime soon. Absolutely nothing against her she's super, super hot and a great provider but just maybe an half hour if I ever do. And maybe visit for a GFE vibe instead, I would love to enjoy and explore the rest of her body more than I got to this time around.

My only gripe was the cumshot tbh, there wasn't much of it to justify the £50 and everything had that chemical baby wipe taste. I could have done without it in hindsight.

Offline tantraman

Cock: As visible on the video in the link. About 6.5 inches, got a bit of thickness and slight bend to it.

... and my earlier gif :music: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... you're well-cum :hi:

Offline Rayzaman

Thanks for the review. She sounds like one of the best in London right now.

Offline princerico

she looks stunning & that was a very sexy write up, good work  :drinks: