Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishGABRIELlA - Bracknell incall - Dominant, Scottish Lass  (Read 1202 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5747074) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline punterinsurrey

After a crap meet with another girl over the weekend I wanted something different so decided to reach out to Gabriella.

Comms: Organised on a few hours' notice via WhatsApp. Really straightforward and no fuss. £120 for half hour, she doesn't charge any extras.

Location: Very popular hotel on the edge of Bracknell. Standard hotel room but it was tidy and bathroom was good too.

Looks: Profile says 30 and that probably isn't miles off. Looks wise she was slim and muscular, fake tits and lips. She might not be everyone's cup of tea but I thought she was great looking and given what I was after she fit the bill perfectly. Filthy Scottish accent which, after I spent my uni days in Scotland, was a pleasant reminder.

Service: Usual behind the door trick. Really welcoming and immediately warmed to her. Showered on arrival. Really great FK to start while undressing. Moved swiftly on to OWO which was excellent. Delivered enthusiastically and to a really high standard. I had asked Gabriella to be quite dominant and she got the balance right, responding well during the meet. I had found myself wanting some pegging (not for everyone, I know) and had mentioned this to Gabriella before the meet. (Some people might say I'm a bit of a masochist for wanting pegging to make up for a bad meet over the weekend!) Gabriella delivered it very well (with simultaneous HJ) and was talking dirty the whole way through. Got me very close to the tipping point but I'd mentioned I wanted CIM and she made sure that happened. She removed the strap on, returned to OWO and I didn't last long from there. Showered after and then had a relaxing chat while getting redressed. Really easy girl to talk to. I was in there for about 40 minutes in total.

Positives: Sexy, dominant girl who delivered everything I wanted to a high standard. Left me feeling very satisfied. Good location, great comms. Not charging extras is something I love, even if it does mean a higher base price.

Negatives: Perhaps a bit contradictory but a bit top end of the budget for some (but she doesn't charge any extras so makes it more palatable). Her look and body type may not be for all as mentioned but I loved it.

Conclusion: Will definitely be looking to see her again in the future. She is from Scotland but regularly tours SE/SW England.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

Cheers for the review - her lips are a bit OTT, but that aside, she seems like a good find.  glad you had a good and enjoyable time.   :drinks:

Offline punterinsurrey

Thanks.  :drinks:

Her lips might be too OTT for some (and her look in general) but her pics give you a good indication of what you're getting.