Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Zoe - Colnbrook SL3 - Really bad  (Read 2741 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7590866) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well sometimes we have to raise our hands and say we got a bad punt but this was worse than that...last week to resolve an itch I saw some positives about Zoe and thought why not? It has been a long time since the punting with a British WG.

Booking: Easy to arrange with a fixed time and she checks with you for confirmation so be near your phone if you are booking her. All done over texts.

Location: A well known and connected hotels best part saw some pretty cabin crews in the lobby as I was there 5 mins early. Nobody cares in this hotel who comes or goes and no keycard.

Meeting: She opened the door and by the time I realised this is not the punt I wanted I handed her over my scores. She promptly sets a timer on the phone some gin has been consumed by her. It was all mechanical OWO was just the tip no proper action her face was abrasive with hair and not nice to be close. No attention paid to herself at all....she could have done with a trip to beautician. I made a mistake of kissing her and that smell made me feel like throwing up.....I just ended the meet way early and wanted a shower....I was smelling all nice and with a gum and all....

When I was leaving she was sat on her chair in the corner of her room and didn't even bother to say nothing....I was really  :angry:
One of the worst punts....avoid if you can... :(

Offline suresh

I tried to meet her last week , fixed a time and asked me to text her 1 hr before the appointed time , which I did but no response. I was annoyed, but now I feel good that I didn't see her instead met another Thai girl.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380

Offline Bornslippy

:thumbsup: to the last 3 reviews. Defo one to avoid. Smelly pussy (previous review) is an absolute mood killer and pisses me right off. Especially when you make an effort to be as fresh as you possibly can for a meet....
She clearly takes no effort in appearance or hygiene
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 12:48:18 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline Snagbadjer

The cheek to charge £100 for half an hour and offering such a rubbish service as that. Bad luck, mate.

Offline MrMatrix

:thumbsup: to the last 3 reviews. Defo one to avoid. Smelly pussy (previous review) is an absolute mood killer and pisses me right off. Especially when you make an effort to be as fresh as you possibly can for a meet....
She clearly takes no effort in appearance or hygiene
Nothing worse than a smelly pussy. Thanks for the review Op and we are now much wiser thanks to your sacrifice. Better luck next time :hi:

Offline simon07

Strange how this same profile woman had 2 early positives.

Offline pythago

I saw those early positive reviews and can echo on some aspects.

Finally reviewed now:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=399315.0

Offline MrMatrix

Strange how this same profile woman had 2 early positives.
And now 1 neutral and 3 negatives as well. Very inconsistent. Wonder if its the same SP :hi:

Offline aredz69

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I saw her couple weeks ago, she smelt amazing and service was great. Some of the best head, she let's you face fuck. Also does light bdsm. I highly recommend

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I saw her couple weeks ago, she smelt amazing and service was great. Some of the best head, she let's you face fuck. Also does light bdsm. I highly recommend
You've been here 3 years mate any reason you haven't posted any reviews, you are obviously punting?

Offline aredz69

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Good question, been on a hiatus. Zoe is tops though, allows facials too

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 380
Good question, been on a hiatus. Zoe is tops though, allows facials too

Hopefully you’ll have a contribution in the next 30 days matey  :drinks: