Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi_TS - Camden  (Read 905 times)

Offline Jayjay17

Had Mimi_TS on my list for a while and finally decided to go visit her. She has two links which i'll add, her prices on Birchplace are much higher compared to her Vivastreet ad.

Texted her in the morning and she replied back saying where did I get her number from. Presumably to decide how much she'll charge me. Said vivastreet and she gave me a list of what she provides. 30 mins for £100 and 1 hour for £150. Important to note the 30 minute option apparently doesn't provide a massage.

Location: her flat is located in Camden, probably a 5 minute walk from Mornington Crescent. Decent looking place, not run down or anything.

Upon meeting her, initial thoughts were she's good looking. Entered the flat, made my way to the main room and gave her the money. She then asked me to take a shower which I did. Bathroom had a slight sniff of cigarette smell.

Shower done, onto the main event.

Layed down on the bed beside her, she started licking my nipples which felt good and then proceeded to stroke the little fella. Her boobs felt good, not hard or anything compared to other SP's. After giving me a HJ for a minute or so, she went and gave OWO. That was alright, nothing special. It just felt like air was giving me a BJ as she didn't grip as i'd like her to.

I then decided to go on top of her to lick her boobs and then proceeded to give her OWO. Her dick size was perefect IMO. Was able to take it all in my mouth and she seemed to enjoy it. After a good few minutes, she asked me if she was able to cum in my mouth which I said sure but just let me know. Proceeded to continue sucking until she said she was going to cum. Now I felt her dick throbbing but once I went to spit everything out, realised there was no cum and it was just my spit...

Now I was under the impression she was going to top me as that was the reason I went but turns out she wanted me to fuck her instead. Wasn't really pleased with but decided to proceed anyway. Now, I dont know why SP's decide to make the room pitch black but couldn't seem to get inside her to which she said "have you fucked ladyboys before."

I have but again, it was VERY quick as I tend to cum ultra fast annoyingly. So by the time I located the hole, I had already cum as I was essentially wanking myself off to locate her ass and put it in. Sounds very strange I know but unfortunately im a very quick cummer.

Now reason I gave it a neutral was because of the way she was. She was very quiet, didn't seem interested at some points but not all the time. One punter who visted her said she was very chatty, with me she was the complete opposite which was disappointing. At one point, I must've scratched her finger accidentally and she proceeded to say that I left a slight mark? Now I wouldn't know as it's bloody pitch black so can't see fuck all.

I was torn between positive and neutral but opted for neutral instead. But I do reckon she's worth visiting and she does have a great body and face.

Also hate the fact she's charging two different prices on both websites.

Looking back at the review, i've realised it's very long so i'll stop here! Any questions, let me know and i'll try my best to respond.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only