Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Laila XXL ( a mammoth of a cock)  (Read 6876 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6137354) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Boxingkinghd

The Girl:
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £150  half hour

Been a while since I seen a new TS (I've stuck with just seing TS Jayla in recent years because of her great GF experience ),   
But Laila has been on my Hitlist for a while. 

The Meet:
She kept me waiting outside for a while which was slightly frustrating (luckily I just stayed in my car for a bit). She opens the door and apologised for not having make up on( tbf, I did turn up relatively late). Even without makeup, she looked decent and really close to her pictures on BP.

Nice clean appartment. Little bit of small talk and down to business. She took her knickers off and oh my: The biggest cock I've seen! Not just long but super thick. My mouth was literally wide open and she gave me a cheeky smile and said ' it's real baby'.

We started with DFK and went to the bed. To my surprise, she got us in 69 position but then she started rimming me with my ass on her face. She seemed to really enjoy it: I know I was. She rimmed me whilst I sucked her cock and played with her balls. She then asked to fuck me.  I have time be honest, this was very painful  and somewhat pleasurable
She started off slow trying to enter which was nice. But as she got deeper and deeper it just started to pain. Eventually, she got it all in and started to slow stroke. It was OK but after 5/10 mins or so, u just gave up.

She fed me her precum whilst she fingered my asshole. I wanked myself to completion.

Overall, a great experience but I've learnt that cockspur that big are bot for me to bottom! Who's tried Laila XL?
What was your experience like? Do tell!

I'd give her a 8 5/10.  She is nice and friendly mannered. I tend to like humble Ts nowadays. When they have attitudes, it ruins the experience: hence the reason I have only seen TS Jayla because she has a warm personality and values the importance of testing and safe sex!

Anyway, like I mentioned, please tell me your experience with Laila XXl. She has been on the Circuit for some time now!

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 07:20:08 am by Boxingkinghd »

Offline ptt67

The Girl:

Been a while since I seen a new TS (I've stuck with just seing TS Jayla in recent years because of her great GF experience ),   

The Meet:
She kept me waiting outside for a while which was slightly frustrating (luckily I just stayed in my car for a bit). She opens the door and apologised for not having make up on( tbf, I did turn up relatively late). Even without makeup, she looked decent and really close to her pictures on BP.

Nice clean appartment. Little bit of small talk and down to business. She took her knickers off and oh my: The biggest cock I've seen! Not just long but super thick. My mouth was literally wide open and she gave me a cheeky smile and said ' it's real baby'.

We started with DFK and went to the bed. To my surprise, she got us in 69 position but then she started rimming me with my ass on her face. She seemed to really enjoy it: I know I was. She rimmed me whilst I sucked her cock and played with her balls. She then asked to fuck me.  I have time be honest, this was very painful  and somewhat pleasurable
She started off slow trying to enter which was nice. But as she got deeper and deeper it just started to pain. Eventually, she got it all in and started to slow stroke. It was OK but after 5/10 mins or so, u just gave up.

She fed me her precum whilst she fingered my asshole. I wanked myself to completion.

Overall, a great experience but I've learnt that cockspur that big are bot for me to bottom! Who's tried Laila XL?

I'd give her a 8 5/10.  She is nice and friendly mannered. I tend to like humble Ts nowadays. When they have attitudes, it ruins the experience: hence the reason I have only seen TS Jayla because she has a warm personality and values the importance of testing and safe sex!

Anyway, like I mentioned, please tell me your experience with Laila XXl. She has been on the Circuit for some time now!

Thanks for the review - having managed to take Gabriella Borge's huge dick recently I am tempted to pay Laila a visit - her cock looks even bigger than Gabriella's!  :scare:....I think I must be going through some kind of big cock fixation phase!  :lol:

Offline alexcas

The Girl:

The Meet:

I agree with the above review, having had a half-hour meeting with TS Laila XXL last year.  She has the second biggest cock I have ever seen - it is long, thick, and feels wonderful in mouth and ass; the biggest I ever saw was on a TS in Boston.  Last time, I did not pay for Laila to cum.  Next time, I will definitely pay extra and swallow it.  Highly recommended!