Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Vivienne Thai - Bayswater  (Read 1432 times)

Offline guitar45

External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of Vivienne's profile so decided to give her a try. Unfortunately the experienced felt rushed and almost like I was fit between her schedule, which isn't exactly ideal after paying £120!

Booking: 30 mins, £120

Comms: Prompt - it was mostly one word replies but she replied quickly and we set up the meet the same day. She was a few minutes late inviting me up though.

Location: A small road with apartments in Bayswater off the main streets.

Meeting: Vivienne greeted me warmly and I was requested to take a quick shower. Appearance-wise she matches her photos and has a sexy toned body.

Once back in the bedroom we started with some Dfk which was nice and then sucked her boobs and fairly small cock (unfortunately the latter didn't get very hard but still enjoyable).

She moved on to giving me a BJ but it was intermittent and I heard '5 more mins you want to cum?' (we were probably 15 mins in or so at this point). I suggested I fuck her while she's on top of me and tbh she really seemed she wanted a quicker conclusion to our meet. Anyway we did eventually try but it didn't really happen.

After I cum I'm motioned to take another quick shower and while getting ready I hear 'you ready yet?' after about 2 minutes. She tells me once I am drying she is going out to meet someone.

Overall a rushed meetup and didn't really feel I got full value.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 07:10:57 pm by guitar45 »