Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol-Black Shownie  (Read 1778 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6783318) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PunterSthompson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First punt for a very long time. Always liked her profile so took a punt, literally.

Setup
I know that she was involved with that self publicist failed UKIP pimp guy at some point so I was a bit suspicious that things might go pear shaped. Quick AW message and I got a punting phone number.

Comms
Messages took place over a few days.
Acceptable comms, she was a little bit slow to reply but we managed to meet at the agreed time.
It was a hotel call her to me. £130 ah hour.

Looks
She arrived in her own civvy clothes. Quite attractive and petite. Probably wouldn’t give a second look in the street. BUT! When she nipped into the bathroom and changed, she emerged looking like a super sexy vixen. Very tidy figure, tiny boobs, very decent arse. Looked great in her lingerie.

Action
Not a great deal of chat, she would struggle to get a Mensa membership. However, all services provided well. All services protected but she does do owo.
Takes the cock like a champ. Great blowjob skills. Happy to get it in all positions.
There was some light French kissing, I don’t think you would have much luck with DFK. Then again, I didn’t try.

Comms 6/10
Attitude 8/10
Services 8/10
Looks 8/10

Really good value for money in my opinion. I would meet her again.

Offline CP123

Thanks for the review

Added this one to the list  :hi:

Offline bristolnick

Is she one of Johnny Rockhards crew? not thought about him in years.

Offline joninbristol

Is she one of Johnny Rockhards crew? not thought about him in years.

Odd that, I only spotted something on him last week - not heard about him since the UKIP thing.
Not the most organised in the world, but he seems to have a knack for getting ladies in their 20s to drop their knickers for him !
:lol:

Offline PunterSthompson

From what I understand he was a bit of a manipulator.
Women were reluctantly dropping their knickers  :unknown:

Offline bristolnick

He did have a copy of lookers but they were mainly rough as fuck. I remember there is on video of him getting some women to piss in Castle Park. The sort of women they might be dependent of drugs and he takes advantage.