Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KinkyKay2626 - Frome  (Read 3749 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6653986) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services:  DFK, OWO, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £170 / 60 minutes / incall

Communication:  4/10. Her green “Availability Today” light was on and as this was a same day appointment I texted her in the morning asking for an afternoon booking. She rang me back 2 hours later saying that she had only just seen my text! Not great as she is supposedly “Available Today”. Booking agreed and was given a postcode of where to head for. Was told to call on arrival in the general area. Called when near and was talked in.

Physical Appearance:  8/10. White, 5ft 6” tall, I would say size 12-14, slim, attractive face and nice body, no complaints. I hadn’t asked for any specific attire but she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt with bra and knickers. Got the impression not a huge amount of effort had been made. Massive boobs, certainly her best feature. Photos on profile are accurate.

Age:  27 on profile, I would say nearer early 30’s. Not over 35 though.

Nationality: British

Hygiene:  10/10. No issues; smelt good and was clean and fresh.

Booking/Transport: Public transport is limited here; Frome rail station is about a mile away, occasional bus routes about 10 minute walk away. There was plenty of parking near the incall premises.

Location: 5/10. Premises used was a house on an estate not far from Frome Town football club. The estate where the incall took place was OK but it’s not the most salubrious, it felt safe though. Whether you’d want to leave a new £50k car here is another matter, but it was OK on the day I went, it was daylight and summer time.

The meet: 8/10. Not much AW feedback, only 2 and both of them were vague and no reports on here so took a bit of a chance and a TOFTT really. She opened the door in full view, none of the usual hiding behind the door behaviour. Brief greeting and straight to the bedroom. House was OK, bit untidy and a bit messy but it was clean. I got the distinct impression that there was somebody else in the house, I can’t be 100% sure if there was but I could hear movement, I’m not sure if it was somebody in a neighbouring property or somebody in another room. I never saw anybody but I just got the impression that somebody was nearby.
Got straight into the FK action, was hoping for DFK but it was FK, but good enough for me, she has a good technique and there was plenty of it. Got slowly undressed and got to play with those amazing boobs, they are definitely bolt on; but they were great, definitely her best asset. After about 15 minutes or so and on with the bag, she took a good pounding with me on top of her. I came quite quickly looking at those awesome boobs. Sat around and chatted for a bit and then for round 2 she gave me some OWO and I exploded over those massive boobs. Got cleaned up and then left.

Overall:  7/10. Overall it was a good booking. Just one point to note, she doesn’t offer RO, so if this is important to you, move onto somebody else. It was off limits for some reason, no fingering either. I get the impression that she can be disorganised. She did say that she just works when she feels like it as she has another job to fit round the AW side of her life. So if you’re booking a few days up front you’d want to check in with her the evening before and again a good few hours before the booking, especially if travelling some distance. Would I visit her again, yes without hesitation, but I’d want to be sure she was definitely OK for a booking. I get the impression she would forget if you booked a few days up front.

Offline scutty brown

................. Photos on profile are accurate..............

I don't know if the photos have been changed but this is clearly not true now

main photo is stolen from this on DeviantArt
External Link/Members Only

it's also been used as a book cover
External Link/Members Onlyá-Spanish-Jos-Lira-ebook/dp/B0CK9JLB8V

besides which the photos are being  used in Honolulu

plus over 100 other hits

Offline martin1964

I always screenshot a profile of SPs that I've seen and keep them in case of any 'issues' or if I need to refer back! The photos she had shown when I saw her are not the same as the one that has been used elsewhere as discussed here.

The body type is similar from what I recall. I see there is a linked negative review, she was scatty when I saw her as per commentary here.

Online fluffer

Doesn't matter either way as the profule has gone!!

Offline scutty brown

Doesn't matter either way as the profule has gone!!

there  was a negative review for her today so I reported it as a fake profile
took about 30 minutes to vanish

If they're fake and get a negative, take them down
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 09:34:57 pm by scutty brown »