Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa8585-bond street  (Read 501 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5795682) (27 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wonner647749

A quick admission not entirely sure when this punt happened but I think it’s just within the time constraints. In the past year I’ve developed an Asian addiction if I’m planning on punting someone else a profile of a Chinese or Thai sp seems to sway me in another direction that was the case with Lisa. Venue: c’mon I think we all know where Bond Street is.girl: disappointing same one from the pics but to me just disappointing . The neutral: didn’t take the shower because I’d already had one 20mins before  so she wet wiped me at least no foamy spray though, then owo my cock was in a girls mouth that was about as good as that got, I ro with this one she didn’t even act like she got into it just boring all round sex was limited for an sp whos racked up 100+ aw feedback yeah I know 80% of it is bullshit but I still think it’s a revolving door she was concerned about how deep I went I mean let’s face it your pussys not a tight as it was is it ? Cim but still 120 not well spent she wasn’t very welcoming and through conversation I mentioned I was gonna book her though aw I think she thought I did and suddenly became a completely different more friendly person asking to leave her feedback. After that shitshow you sure ? I said I would but obviously couldn’t and wouldn’t want to even if I could I reckon for the most part she does give a good service when it suites I wasn’t treated to that unfortunately no return External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:41:39 pm by Wonner647749 »

Offline Wonner647749

A few added extras she did dfk and she wasn’t especially bad delivering the services offered I was just bored so but enough to bump neg into neutral
« Last Edit: January 28, 2022, 03:47:54 pm by Wonner647749 »