Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha97 - touring - Birmingham  (Read 2353 times)

34 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5767861) (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pingo

Price: £150 for 45 mins

Comms: AW email to begin with and then phone texts. Arranged the booking a day before.

Meet:

Arrived at location, messaged to let her know i'm outside, details of flat given. There was an issue with the lift on the day so took the flight of stairs up.

Knocked on the door, standard hide behind the door trick and lo-behold, there she was in a lingerie, about 5'7" and a cracking figure. She mentions her age as 24 and i would put her in the same mid-twenties bracket. She also mentioned she does part-time modelling and I would trust that as she had a great figure and looks amazing overall.

From there on went to the room, where paper work was sorted. she went out to stash the cash. Came back and we started things slowly with a chat and LFK which later did turn intense but not DFK intense. Lips were nice and soft. I tried RO, was clean and no awkward smells - which is always good. Her OWO technique is okayish, with fair use of hands. On with mac and action went into missionary where I popped for the first time. A bit of rest and chat and this is where she showcased her twerking skills. Realised I still had about 20 mins left we initiated round two and I managed another pop with some OWO and hand relief. No CIM/facial on offer.

Cleaned up, and said my goodbyes.

Conclusion:
A little pricey for me I would say, one could expect some additional services like CIM at that price point, but overall a positive experience.  :rolleyes:

Link to AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 03:47:59 pm by pingo »

Online Dock

Thanks for the review, saw her recently myself and her body is amazing

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Glad you had a good time.
She's just pushed her price up to £190 for 45 minutes  :thumbsdown: possibly inspired by her 2 new positive reviews.
With her BJ skills as just OK-ish and no perks like CIM facials or anal I'll definitely give this young delusional lady a wide berth

Offline Porsha97

• Service Provider
Glad you had a good time.
She's just pushed her price up to £190 for 45 minutes  :thumbsdown: possibly inspired by her 2 new positive reviews.
With her BJ skills as just OK-ish and no perks like CIM facials or anal I'll definitely give this young delusional lady a wide berth

Just want to clarify my pricing, it will now be £160 for 45 mins due to the high demand whilst I was there, my prices are only listed as £190 as I am in London currently. All tour prices can be found on the tour section of my page. Thanks for the review also.

Offline Wood2017

Another positive review, thanks for sharing Pingo definitely one to keep an eye out for  :thumbsup: