Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Esme_Essence - Basildon TOFTT  (Read 638 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5899937) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harker90

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 15 mins

Comms: Good when I booked her, all done through AW though she doesn't give out a number (since then it's not been easy to book her).

The girl: I wasn't expecting much with no face photos on her profile. I just went there for the tits. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She's actually very pretty - in a girl next door kinda way. One who happens to have an amazing set of natural tits.

Services received: OWO, Titwank, Missionary

The session:
she was very polite when she greeted me in her room but quite she's quite a shy person - this definitely isn't her main gig! She delivered a good BJ, great titwank and a good time fucking in missionary before I finished. She warmed up once we got into the action, which was a relief as I was worried based on first impressions that it would be quite awkward. Overall she's got a great look, heavenly tits and a lovely personality. It's just a shame she isn't more available.

Would I visit again: Yes, I've been trying to but she's very difficult to get a hold of as she only works occasionally. I'd recommend giving it a go but definitely have a plan B

Offline luv2kiss54

Im amazed you got to see her and thanks for the review. Her comms are terrible and very slow. Tried to book her on numerous occasions but just gave up in the end, lifes too short. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

Offline Harker90

Yeah I don’t think I’ll bother trying to book her again. I guess I just got lucky the first time but since then it’s been impossible. Its a shame as she did deliver a good service.