Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keysha-sha90 Bath area  (Read 786 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5469715) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline pddy

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £70

I saw Keysha a few weeks ago, with a hope of finding someone in the outskirts of Bath who might be a regular. As has been said before, she is either not the person in the photos, or they were taken a while ago (or are just unrealistically flattering).  She is quite short and has a medium build. I assume her age listed on AW is accurate.  It says 43 and she looks about that, or just over, to me.

Location is a small village sort of in the middle of nowhere (at least from my perspective). I had some trouble finding the right house, but it was not really an issue.

I didn't find her particularly attractive. She's okay I suppose, but I was perhaps expecting something different than what I was faced with. She did a mediocre massage and asked me to turn over. She went straight into a pretty strong handjob that was too aggressive for me. I asked her to slow down, but by the time she got out a condom it was too late (popped as the condom went on). I am relatively experienced in these situations, so to me it was down to her super aggressive hand work (she was apologetic, asking if I was too nervous or whatever).  I had plenty of time left, but she seemed disinclined to push me for a second round and I wasn't really in the mood to push, so I just packed up and left.

It sounds like others have had a better experience than me. I wouldn't return since I don't think she competes well with other options out there. It's a shame. I was really hoping she would be a find, but not for me.