Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Olivia Lu - Swindon  (Read 1627 times)

15 review(s) for Hot Olivia Lu (11 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline samson02

Spur of the moment punt.  She does a few days at a time in various towns - Wokingham, Cobham and Swindon seem to be the regular destinations.  Usually day times only I understand.

Call answered by English maid who was efficient.  Directed to a chain hotel in Swindon, given room number on arrival.  No problem.

Olivia is a friendly, not unattractive but business-like Polish woman who advertises herself as 45 years old.  I'd add the traditional five years to that.  Mad hair heavily sprayed into place but a trim figure for a woman of her age.  The AW pictures don't reveal much but I'd guess they were a little old.

I decided to go for a CIM for round one so laid down on the hotel bed and off she went. What a great decision - it was a truly excellent BJ and one of the better of recent times I've had.  She took it all and then took herself off the the bathroom.  Recovery time and the usual chat and time for round two.  I couldn't resist another BJ and CIM so off she went with equal enthusiasm and it was all over soon enough.

So all in all it was good value at £120 for one hour.  The only drawback was I got done by hotel car park (I was pushed for time on arrival and concerned about being too conspicuous so decided to take a chance on the car park charge.  Got done by the camera duh.  £60 fine which I decided to pay immediately in order to avoid any awkward questions domestically.  But not Olivia's fault of course so it shouldn't detract on my experience with her.

External Link/Members Only