Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiny Rachel aka tinyrachel1976 St Austell Cornwall. Decent B&G  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Larry

External Link/Members Only

All in all, not a bad evening thanks to Rachel. Haven't punted in months but a particularly shite work trip got me wondering what was around St Austell. Rachel is British and claims to be 45.

Quick scroll through VS (the purple website is a nightmare on a phone) brought me to the above profile, been feeling a milf for a while. Comms were super easy and relaxed, few quick messages back and forth and the booking was made, an outcall to my hotel room. I was only looking  to blow off some steam quickly, so asked Rachel if she was happy to just drop by, blow me and leave. She was quite happy to oblige.

We agreed her standard 15 min price of £50, with OWO for a bargain £10 and a outcall fee of another £10. Bit cheeky to ask an outcall fee if you only do outcalls but whatever. Makes it the most I have paid for a blow and go thus far, but needs must when you have a shite day and fancy getting noshed without hopping in the car. Rachel is also the only WG I have met who was happy to take paypal, so no need to go wandering round a strange town in the dark, which swayed me.

Rachel arrived at the time agreed and texted me so I could rush her through reception, who didn't look up from their phones. Into the room and we did the paperwork (computerwork?) And established some basics, kissing was fine, as was touching, I asked where I could cum and she surprised me by saying her mouth was fine with no demand of an extra tenner  :yahoo:

She seemed into the kissing and rubbed her body against mine once undressed, she's a tiny thing with a tiny frame, but I guess she spends some time at the gym as she's in reasonable shape for her age. She also showed up wearing gym clothes,  as I had asked her to dress casually, not like many WGs looking like they are on a night out.

She's covered in tattoos, which I liked and found her quite sexy, but her boobs are definitely fake, she's really skinny but they are fairly large and held their position as if bolted in place with zero sag. I mention this as her advert specifically mentions her natural soft boobs...

She encouraged me onto the bed and straddled me, brushing her tits and body against me to get me hard and then kissed her way down. The blowjob was really good, enthusiastic and did the job in due course with almost no hands and lots of moans, humming and some deep throat. Its worth mentioning that once she latched on, she didn't stop or come up for air until she had a mouthful.

She slipped into the other room and spat in the loo before getting dressed, we  chatted for a few minutes and I walked her out, all in all, 15 or 20 mins well spent.

All in all, not a bad punt and I'd see Rachel again although I like to try new girls most of the time. She's got a sort of sexy best friends milf mum thing going on. Couldn't find any reviews on her but as she's a permanent st Austell resident hopefully this helps someone.

Larry.

Offline squigmcdig

Great review, thank you, will have to try and see her sometime soon.