Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gigigorgeous - Nottingham NG1  (Read 6959 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6476964) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7035709) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms were a little here and there to start as she works limited times, but I found worth the effort

Met her in a hotel in a town, door opens and she’s there, and so is a guy, I step a side and he leaves the room, as a young girl I get she feels a bit more secure with someone around, I pay her, she give it to him in the hall, he leaves, no big deal at all

The girl - wow
She’s super slim, beautiful and you can just tell straight away it’s going to be good

Immediately into dfk, she unbuttons my jeans and starts sucking, fantastic bj to my suprise she almost takes the lot of my cock, massive gag and back deep again, I drag her up for more dfk whilst getting a finger inside her

Her skin is very soft and her ass gorgeous, boobs small with the tiniest teeny nipples

She’s on all fours on the bed and it’s just a perfect sight, I lick everywhere, she sounded suprised as my tongue went up her ass

Sex in mish, doggy, sb, rcg and I finished in her mouth as she wanked her fanny off, just spot on

Not once was there any clock watching or did I feel rushed, felt I could have stayed much longer but I had a feeling I’d been over my 30 mins already.

We had a chat about her, me, life, and she asked about her rates, though £130 is the most I’ve ever done for 30 mins for the girl so young, beautiful and the service she provided I could justify it, it is a lot of money and obviously out of most guys budget, but then so is a Ferrari and a Hermes bag

Would I see again - 100% yes I will
Would I recommend - if you can stretch to the money yes, there’s a few cheaper alternatives but bot at this age and so fit I’ve found

Offline EclipseBlue

I need to see her again but she's not replying to my messages anymore.

I'll keep trying though, stupid as it sounds her 2 hour rate is almost better value, once payday rolls around anyway.

Are there any health benefits to living with off pot noodles for a month?  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Well the Chinese live off rice and noodles so I’m going to guess it’s healthy matey  :D

I’d also be quick she did say this isn’t what she enjoys and will only be doing u til she can find a proper job, I’m sure we need another office girl  :lol: :D

Text her the windows your available on what days that’s what I did and she got back to me a few times, I couldn’t do the first couple of evenings but she kept trying for me

Offline gbyld87

Well the Chinese live off rice and noodles so I’m going to guess it’s healthy matey  :D

I’d also be quick she did say this isn’t what she enjoys and will only be doing u til she can find a proper job, I’m sure we need another office girl  :lol: :D

Text her the windows your available on what days that’s what I did and she got back to me a few times, I couldn’t do the first couple of evenings but she kept trying for me

It's not the job for a girl if she's not enjoying it... assuming that's what you meant?  Sounds like she's good at it though.

Offline Dipper

Excellent  :wacko:

But sadly a sight such as her would be sure to get me popping way too early, which is a certain no go at those rates for me. I’d need some kind of value, somehow.  :lol:

Offline NickyBobby

Thanks for the review, was on my radar but the fact she’s not really into it and the presence of her “minder” has put me off. Not to mention her prices

Offline Jamesbattersea

She looks and sounds loverly but i'm afraid i'd be too concerned about the bloke being her pimp. I think i would have walked!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

It's not the job for a girl if she's not enjoying it... assuming that's what you meant?  Sounds like she's good at it though.

I don’t mean in a way she forced or against her will she was very in control with her my minder, but she has a head on her that knows fucking blokes for money isn’t a career she wants rather just a bridge to the next thing

But she was 11/10 matey can’t wait to see her again

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Excellent  :wacko:

But sadly a sight such as her would be sure to get me popping way too early, which is a certain no go at those rates for me. I’d need some kind of value, somehow.  :lol:

I was in 2 minds seeing her as the night before I had a massive fever and was really weak, didnt sleep all night and certainly didn’t expect to get it up, was actually happy to still pay to see and play but she was so hot I was up like a rat up a drain pipe, on a normal day not sure I’d have lasted my 30 mins

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review, was on my radar but the fact she’s not really into it and the presence of her “minder” has put me off. Not to mention her prices

I think the minder was more intimidated of me than the other way around, I think she needs that support as she’s been messed about before she told me, guys not wanting to pay and push her about a bit, turns them on. It’s a bit like the Chinese I see regular with the bloke downstairs

The young kid could have stayed and watched for me  :lol:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She looks and sounds loverly but i'm afraid i'd be too concerned about the bloke being her pimp. I think i would have walked!

He was just a young lad her age matey I didn’t feel that at all, I asked if it was her boyfriend she said no, a mate I asked to come along for support

Offline Jamesbattersea

He was just a young lad her age matey I didn’t feel that at all, I asked if it was her boyfriend she said no, a mate I asked to come along for support

Oh that sounds better. Fortunately i don't have time to get over to Nottingham or it could cost me alot of money!!!

Offline Dipper

I was in 2 minds seeing her as the night before I had a massive fever and was really weak, didnt sleep all night and certainly didn’t expect to get it up, was actually happy to still pay to see and play but she was so hot I was up like a rat up a drain pipe, on a normal day not sure I’d have lasted my 30 mins

:drinks:  :D

Offline NervousJ

she sounds a gem mate... :thumbsup: a pricey gem but if you walk away with a massive spring in your step, we k ow that's all that matters...

Offline Hotdogboy88

Offline aspo365

Bloody hell she is so fit! I need an excuse to get over to the East Midlands

Offline CJames01

Did you drop her an email or booking request first on AW? I've not seen a number to text and email has gone unanswered so far.

Thanks for the review!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Did you drop her an email or booking request first on AW? I've not seen a number to text and email has gone unanswered so far.

Thanks for the review!

I sent an aw message initially asking if she was available she replied yes, I then had to ask for her number as she forgot to add on the first reply, everything else was done by text after that matey

The aw message was replied to quickly, texts ea day or two apart sometimes until her working day she was spot on with instant replies

Offline DThunter01

Im booked in with her,

What was her DT like

Offline CJames01

I sent an aw message initially asking if she was available she replied yes, I then had to ask for her number as she forgot to add on the first reply, everything else was done by text after that matey

The aw message was replied to quickly, texts ea day or two apart sometimes until her working day she was spot on with instant replies

Great, thank you. I've now seen she read my first AW message yesterday at 11:30 and didn't reply, I did try again earlier today before seeing that, so maybe my second attempt will fare better

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Im booked in with her,

What was her DT like

She’s young and I’m not saying inexperienced but the innocence and effort to take my lot was incredible hot my on the edge quite quickly

Offline TrainGuy

Im booked in with her,

What was her DT like

Will look forward to hearing all about this!

Offline beatndelete

Got a meet with her this week cant wait!

OP,
Is she really 5ft 0?? That would make a tiny and a good fuck!

And what would you rate her facially out of 10?
Banned reason: Troll Multiple accounts ginganinja, thatbeeneguy, beatndelete,
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline DThunter01

Yes tiny mate 5ft size 6
50 kg at best!!!

Offline Mark198219

Gotta try this one.. I was a bit dubious and always worry with the teen type ones b&s or dodgy, but after reading your review I'll see her next.

Offline beatndelete

Paid a deposit and stopped getting replies .... lets hope she replies on the day

Offline JD1

Paid a deposit and stopped getting replies .... lets hope she replies on the day
Oh dear… Hopefully she doesn’t end up being a deposit scammer. Her and another girl were at the top of my list to see. Other girl just did a no show on me so hoping things go better with gigi. Will be following to see how you get on.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She’s small and a good fuck but I wouldn’t give her any money upfront
There was also mention on here about bb, I wasn’t offered that but apparently another punter was
She’s not cheap but I enjoyed her as she was new to the game at the time, nervous and innocent, she’s probably had more lads through her than the train station since

Offline Dipper

Cash before punt.

An absolute no and red flag IMO.

Never say never …. They say. But this is as never as it gets IMO.

Offline DThunter01

No chance her comms are abit flakey at best
Like ILO said shes defo been run in and all enthusiasm has gone plus apparently offering BB = a no go
Shame because she had potential

Offline beatndelete

Yup,complete silence will make a seperate review if no show which i assume ... :dash:

1st time i got deposit scammed lol
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 10:02:39 am by beatndelete »

Offline Dipper

Yup,complete silence will make a seperate review if no show which i assume ... :dash:

1st time i got deposit scammed lol

This and phone number harvesting seem the latest trend. Possibly linked.

Offline DThunter01

This and phone number harvesting seem the latest trend. Possibly linked.

Phone number harvesting??? Can someone please explain  :unknown:

Offline ZeroCount

I think deposit scamming has always been en vogue, nothing new about that. It's almost like they see it as fair game, anyone who's stupid enough to send money in advance is just making a donation to the holiday fund. Not excusing it in any way, still a scummy thing to do, but very much expected.

I'm still mighty confused what anyone could get out of phone number harvesting though. Might just send my number to a few of these master criminals and see what transpires, worst case it'll be good for a laugh and I get a new punting sim.  :D