Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best cimws 💯 real photos❗️Selena ☎️ - Luton  (Read 4271 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone 07310879028

I was in Luton once again and felt in mood for some ladies company . Unfortunately the plan A ladies were unavailable what means either phone off or only mailbox.. so my eye fell on plan C, Serena.

She answered immediately, but unfortunately again the well-known apartment building. I got the door code which is also the apartment number. The girl who opened the door is the one in the picture, stumpy big titted girl in baggy cloths..but she looked kinda sexy.
Paperwork done 30 min for 50 quid OWO cowgirl CIM.

Good OWO with enthusiasm, her tits look great in cowgirl I didn't have to concentrate on not filling the bag. Then the rubber off and I gave her my load, ok , she managed to get it mostly past her mouth..but all in all a good punt for small bucks :thumbsup:

would I visit her again , definitely yes  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DoggyD

Looks right up my street, big chebs CIM & all for £50. Cheers for the tip on this one.

Offline 20jay

Looks right up my street, big chebs CIM & all for £50. Cheers for the tip on this one.

Yeah ..good price- performance ratio. I've had far worse service for a lot more money. :lol:

Offline DouglasReynholm

Shouldn't be allowed here. Emojis in thread titles, I mean.

Offline unclepokey

I'm sorry - not my type. £80 per hour is exactly half what D J Karen in Kimpton charges but I wouldn't see Selena either again.
But, as always, Each to his own!

Offline kielondon

i've asked her about service last week and she txt me back quite long list with extra

owo - 30£
cim 20£
suck balls 10£
tits cum - 10£
tits fuck - 10£

didnt bother to continue conversation

Offline DoggyD

Contacted her today & was sent the same text about all the extra costs, didn't follow up on a booking as this takes the piss..

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DouglasReynholm

Gone: External Link/Members Only of course.

How much did she charge to take your piss? Receiving WS is usually expensive.

Offline kielondon

Gone: External Link/Members Only of course.

How much did she charge to take your piss? Receiving WS is usually expensive.

and back again

Offline DouglasReynholm

and back again
What's that video of? Her wanking someone through a hole in a curtain? Why does it say "Travel - Let's Go"?!