Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arianna-may blow and go Selston  (Read 2454 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6507168) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by chandlerhandler]

Offline Supersteven11

Second punt so here it goes,

Seen the recent review on here and she wasn’t too far away from me, quick and easy comms and got here number from aw after a few messages and booked in for same day booking.

Easy enough place to find, quick message once’s outside and told to come in.

Once entered and inside there was loads of bashing on one of the door turns out it was the dog locked in the other room trying to get out

pictured are actually and has great fake boobs and facial I found her attractive, was chatting for about 5/10 minutes before we started she did reassure me that this wasn’t going out of my time though.

Starting off with dfk which is full on and lots of touching whitest kissing after a few minute clothes off and laying down on the bed and she got to work, good blowjob with lots of different techniques and speeds I ask for if sloppy which she did a great job of doing and a few start stops teasing me, had me close 3,4 times before i popped CIM and Swallowed which was a nice added Bonus, quick chat afterwards had the feeling I could of stayed there longer if I wanted to didn’t seem to rush me off in anyway.

Cash handed over £40 for it and on my way

Decent punt would definitely return and book for a longer session

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 07:47:30 am by Supersteven11 »

Offline Mark198219

She looks quite fit..  any sign of smoking?

Offline Supersteven11

No signs of smoking to me house smelled clean and fresh

Offline Mark198219

Nice,  fired a message.   Great set of tits!   Cheers for review  :cool:

Offline Dick Cheese

Was £40 a special offer ? Profile says £50 for 15 mins.

Offline Supersteven11

Was £40 a special offer ? Profile says £50 for 15 mins.

Was just because it was blow and go service

Offline Timkitchen

She's top of my HL at the minute. Had a meet booked in but fell ill so had to cancel for now.

Offline Notts bloke

She has quoted me 50 quid for a blow and go  :(